Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is funny because in another thread someone was asking if CD's should be considered "she's" yet this is considered a SHE (even though it's evidentally a CD )because "she" has a big dick.

Jesus fucking wept, see an optician!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by schizophrenia
    This is funny because in another thread someone was asking if CD's should be considered "she's" yet this is considered a SHE even though it's evidentally a CD because "she" has a big dick.
    In order to be polite I have refrained from using gender-specific pronouns. However, just so we're clear, the picture that started this is of a very ugly man. HE is wearing a cheap plastic wig, a bra full of socks and HE is exhibiting, under HIS gruesome barnet, what appears to be male-pattern baldness. HE is a CD, or more likely a rent-boy who got dressed up to turn more tricks.

IMPORTANT HINT: The size of the dick has nothing to do with it. In this case the man's body, the cheap wig, the five-o-clock stubble and the very definitely male (and not a good looking one at that) phizog add up to one thing-- a man in a wig. There are loads of real shemales out there with big cocks, so it's not about size. Here's one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lilo123a_755_197.jpg 
Views:	6828 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	47922  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by schizophrenia
    This is funny because in another thread someone was asking if CD's should be considered "she's" yet this is considered a SHE even though it's evidentally a CD because "she" has a big dick.
    In order to be polite I have refrained from using gender-specific pronouns. However, just so we're clear, the picture that started this is of a very ugly man. HE is wearing a cheap plastic wig, a bra full of socks and HE is exhibiting, under HIS gruesome barnet, what appears to be male-pattern baldness. HE is a CD, or more likely a rent-boy who got dressed up to turn more tricks.

IMPORTANT HINT: The size of the dick has nothing to do with it. In this case the man's body, the cheap wig, the five-o-clock stubble and the very definitely male (and not a good looking one at that) phizog add up to one thing-- a man in a wig. There are loads of real shemales out there with big cocks, so it's not about size. Here's one.
    well said and great picture :P

Based on the title of this thread I thought it had a lot of potential. Then...out of the box.. it turned into an are you gay post.

Let's get this show on the road....

Name:	206_122_178.jpeg 
Views:	6572 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	47933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12_101_129.jpeg 
Views:	6582 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	47934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tgf7hft029_200_121_300.jpeg 
Views:	6579 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	47935  

Platinum Poster

I'm just glad to see that Boy George has finally lost some weight...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    You know something, I don't give a flying fuck what you or other people say about me. I like what I like. I can apprieciate "all" types of ladies. You are the one that has a hard time admitting to himself what he is. You are the one that needs a "woman" to hide behind a disguise to hide your being gay.

If you don't like what others do then just not say anything!!
    No, I don't think I can see my way clear to doing that. Answer me one question and make the answer honest. Do you take it in the arse or not?
    Maybe I have this done to me. At least I can be man enough to not hide behind a macho attitude. You pay don't my bills so I can do whatever the hell I want to. Believe me, if you like a girl with big tits and a cock you are not a straight male.

Junior Poster

I like her too and she no tits. I guess that makes me gay? If I am so be it.

Name:	nancy282_486.jpg 
Views:	6443 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	47940  

Junior Poster

Default Re: A very nice "Third Leg"

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    I don't what it is about this lady but I would do her.
    do you know how long is herdick?

i love hung trans
    biggest are better
    ilike to see tg measuring her dick

Veteran Poster

SOME OF THE COMMENTS MADE HERE ON THIS POST ARE SUPRISINGLY IGNORANT. I BEG U GUYS TO PLEASE RESPECT MY GIRLS...WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THE TRANSGENDER IS A BIG FAMILY..ALL OF US ARE CONTINUINGLY GOING THROUGH STAGES OF TRANSITIONING. A GIRL TAKING HER STEP TO BE WHO SHE IS DESERVES RESPECT ALONG WITH A MEDAL..NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS IN HER STAGE OF TRANSITION..WE ALL CAN USE A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT..UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR PREFERENCE...LETS NOT VOICES IT AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE'S FEELING...

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.