Smile Hi Everyone My First Time Experience

Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. I just thought I would join because I have no one else to share or discuss my affections / desires for TG/ TS and CD girls with. I have been fascinated and wanting to be with one of these girls for so long. So the other night I was free as my girlfriend was out of town at her sisters. I got on Craigslist and found a pretty cute pretty feminine CD. wanted a true Tgirl but the only ones I could find were on Backpage ads and I didn't have the $150 to spend. Keep in mind this was my first time I have never been with another guy ot TS/TG. I went to his home and he met me at the door in a pretty silk nightgown pretty red panties, he was cute nice job on his makeup and red lipstick pretty smooth body, trim build about 5'6" and was wearing a nice high quality wig, looked pretty real. Anyway I was obviously kind of nervous but we went into the bedroom, the place was a condo and furnished very nice and very clean. He was wearing some nice women's perfume and nice red nail polish to match his lipstick. He told me to take off my clothes and join him on the bed ( patting the bed next to him as he said that ) I got naked and got on the bed with him and he grabbed by the neck and started making out with me, I have never kissed a guy before and thought I'd be freaked our by it, but much to my surprise I was so turned on by it I couldn't believe how much. Then he slowly pushed my head down his body while I was kissing each part till he pushed my head between his legs and pulled his panties to one side, my first time seeing another cock in person and that close to my face, again I couldn't believe how hot this got me, I've never given a blow job before and was hoping I knew how and if I even could do it. Well I definitely figured our how and obviously he liked it I lost total control and let him grab my head and use my mouth that lasted about 4 or 5 minutes of him pumping his cock in my mouth deep, I gaged a few times till I figured out how far down I could take it till he came in my mouth. Still really shocked at myself he started sucking me then got on his hands and knees and told me to lick him and I licked his ass for a few minutes then fingered him he started moaning a little and told me he wanted me inside him. I was so turned on I didn't even think about protection so he took me bareback and asked me to cum on his lips and mouth then after I came gave me a big cum kiss. Well that was my first time and now I want more.....a lot more. But will not be so careless next time as not to use protection. That scared me a little after I left and thought about it . I will go get tested in a couple of weeks just to be on the safe side. Any advice from you guys on here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Hi Everyone My First Time Experience

Congratulations.
    We'll keep you around for a bit to bait and amuse us - but I think, your time is short.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Pac757 View Post
    So the other night I was free as my girlfriend was out of town at her sisters.

well, we have a surprise for you. your girlfriend's in the other room and she's been listening to everything you just said

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Cool story bro

Cool story bro

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

I started not long ago with a similar situation, now we have a relationship.

Rookie Poster

Good for you. I would certainly like to do the same and have as much fun as you. I think I would also enjoy being transformed into a sexy girl.

Rookie Poster

your hooked enjoy