Default Annual Trip To The Dam

Hey Guys & Girls,

I've just got back from my yearly excursion to Amsterdam, in particular Bloedstraat

I had a great time in particular yesterday afternoon with an Asian Tgirl.
    During an hour long session I was experiencing some great sex but as the clock was ticking I started to realise I wasn't going to cum (all the Skunk & Heinken no doubt ).

To give the girl some credit she was trying her hardest and had already given me loads of extras, when she gave up and answered her phone !!.

I thought to my self "Bitch, I'll finish myself off" but she noticed I was starting to climax so while on the phone, to god knows who, she sucked me off till I'd shot my load.

Whether its me getting carried away in the moment, hearing another woman on the other end of the line, hear me getting sucked off or just the thought of "I wasn't going to get mine then did" I don't know, but it was one of the sexiest things I've experienced.

This all leads to the question has anybody else got a unexpected sex story or remember an incident that has hightened the moment for inexplicable reason ?

Default Re: Annual Trip To The Dam

Quote Originally Posted by TSLoverUK999
    Whether its me getting carried away in the moment, hearing another woman on the other end of the line, hear me getting sucked off or just the thought of "I wasn't going to get mine then did" I don't know, but it was one of the sexiest things I've experienced.
    Sounds like a great experience. When I was in my early 20s, I used to date this lady who was like 38. She used to love doing all sorts of dirty things while one of her girlfirends would sit on the other end of the phone and listen, masturbating the whole time. Two words: fucking hot!!!!

Thank you, Alexander Graham Bell...

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Default Re: Annual Trip To The Dam

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Sounds like a great experience. When I was in my early 20s, I used to date this lady who was like 38. She used to love doing all sorts of dirty things while one of her girlfirends would sit on the other end of the phone and listen, masturbating the whole time. Two words: fucking hot!!!!

Thank you, Alexander Graham Bell...

-Quinn
    I've had some amusing adventures while I or my partner du jour was blowin' up the ol' Ameche. I can't remember the exact details, but my favorite punchline has got to be: "Then we...Hey! You pig! You just came, didn't you?!? Who's there?".

God bless Antonio Maucci!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

In my early 20's I was dating a very conservative girl. She was blonde and had a great bikini tan. It took about a year to have sex with her the 1st time. I think it was the 3rd time we were having sex when she said "I want to try it in the butt". I was so amazed, I couldn't speak. After a moment or two I managed to say "ok". I can't describe how surprised I was that she said that, it was the "dirtiest" thing she had ever said.
    She was so tight that it actually didn't work very well and we ended up having straight sex. But I'll never forget the moment.

Professional Poster

God story TSLoverUK999..I hope you have learn that whit alkohol you miss a lot of your climax.... Oh now I feel like I sounds werry boring. But its true you feel horny but you fuck like a pig and have problems to get a god orgasm. And how do you think your parter feel?
    This is no finger and no moraltalking from mee. I have learn that great sex needs no drugs... Sex is the best if you dont mix it.