Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Dominate shemales, mmmmm

Anyone have any clips? I would love to be the guy in this one!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Platinum Poster

legend's legacy lives on...dominate versus dominant....ah, why bother...

Default Re: Dominate shemales, mmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by femlover
    Dominate shemales, mmmmm
    Dominate = Verb

Dominant = Adjective

Are you saying you want to dominate a shemale or you want a dominant shemale?

Rookie Poster

I want a dominant shemale. I did not know this was an english class. It seems that on this forum as well as several others there are people who have nothing better to do than stir shit.

Rookie Poster

Hey Jack ass, was there any doubt what I was speaking of? Instead of actually contributing to the forum you want to be a prick. Do what you are good at. Later

Quote Originally Posted by femlover
    Hey Jack ass
    Wow, that was some harsh language. Why not go with something more linguistically sedate so that you dont risk hurting anyones feelings? Please, consider the following:

Hey, dumb dumb;
    Hey, you big meanie;
    Hey, person who is not being nice to me;
    Hey, hind quarters of an equine that is not a horse or a zebra.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Lets see. I post a clip of a dominant shemale sitting on a guys chest shoving her cock down his throat and say I would love to trade places with him. Damn! I guess you are right, that is very confusing!

Rookie Poster

LOL, 10-4, peace?

Rookie Poster

I am new to this, but when I try to download the clip(shem 01 mpeg) this is all I get.

IuBJ@j:;/"uT`0A _yrXB;!<}vL7;`ƒ%%` q`;(gbJ0bZ 3 &&&,uW`<α.BwQ:R`f0!V-gUp\pB ( ֈRpa 6*ؤZ;@ "xR o@ 09kYL/@` d<s8rAkt|p@30 45eQ %A3s@N!.Yh ,vRIB`TG rΟ uJl_0 JvsxUB y, `@@hhhjrr HN1;ݯ?}kJ:<ݹRҔ.R$# O.ghGCCIif^ BaA T4 ECKNB GJS;lH r/RV!.(&u}bcE^{O/?>L&'۰ ;EbB! XL@҉L6ǫkjL-Vl3_o(T7j7?a$Js|% wެ;ܷbbBQ7 hnp򑑃lz;e^nrc I'lH0W[0!Bq5h`ђ<˜oрNX!kb4&!r ?23J$2.6cVhh-, ``ctP @KGjdyn:; _/'I,Sڀ-Q|$ ) yR  |pC2M)%/N)iv킦3;K`5^9D')MƷ[gz  Dzw"`  OV& N{A(R ewZ@{W1Wq[J B ;6B Xb- x`` @BL OdnKHΔK|` )~!m@ !&CHQ'Tifqȟv7ݎl|k_5we|ֶCRs bI.J[l[ ka5-Ms΅tmÅ2Ϯ7ƌdc&y `VL.5&m|W4 3`xlkXMc3II%4Ua\f^#y#H$|e[ m4meJ _MJ$Y{b7cU3MNUCfd*mKZ56f lҵ |2Z`5]2ƕnl9.,Lm%4SHI&,auj7'@b 5F"9:Q/J`A 3^f0[KZ X-kMSRT,nX${ cly^*i55Wk,-]#غ5J4biH&+VMf} YJWjgbjTcM#|wCN!W{݄ 2q+ZJK>퉪gYF%B8:i)rv;K]`]O6, CeI%]^zR(u=Ba꿡aԡ!^kZF.*ՍI` )GU}G_ǵTp z]O)`VM㤲;"6Y%E58rg5 uEm.dL6 efEo_T*%#QZUUIWUS٣CIQ&G"z#(("ٽ5&|24)Jϐ3a7uU0UZvUVD_ OfǴ4l]FM%DeXIQR0NeȲw5MW]5LBɄBs&XCIJ&euvyV)MRR7Zr0Fϡ,&QCUߒ#gլ1+`ElE5ZdLfu8݈p_q*[YQtSIsۺ'/ĖmuYAip)lg#ϨmsXSM&irz(!ACP&Zɑu hV.ƍ!MZMw^k*T[&4ij:aL AmӪyt+RNSv٪9(m3V/`s-T74tٶe+.46sl`SH&j}a fz6 \У-s/ dݡ8 VҴ|jFFz$Le;R^PciC*[%7UdU`k.ZBgs(1tSH I&q~_~(b*lz5KvᱵgA udUv9q&j1*.Q4z]8mmZ*Y_@j 04JT՝~iv E TVè6CLI&y ~' !x`xN&V7,76rxLT!3%m7,cz\raYiem nͥF =S4N鴄33Ms! QNiqw8|rmpƘ6CIvSUFLSL!&̀m`%'mXw@bqC7

I am running norton antivirus and spysweeper.
    What am I doing wrong?
    thanks

Anyone know where that clip came from. Definately something I'd like to find more of.