Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amsterdam

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Amsterdam

Is the blond tv on the bloedstraat still there.Spanish from Barcelona?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lovesex1 View Post
    Had sex with this Asian girl last night, pretty girl but flat and bottom but still i enjoyed myself. The new queen in Holland will be Vera but she is in Rotterdam

Asked if i could take some pics of this Asian beauty and was ok.
    lovely shape on her, any more pics?

rim that ass!

Member Rookie Poster

Sorry to bump, but are there any recommendations for Amsterdam hookers? Should I check out the red light district, or is it better to make an appointment?

Member Rookie Poster

Been to Amsterdam twice and always found good looking TS(pre and post). My suggestion is to hit up Blooedstraat and Barndesteeg early around 5p/6p cuz all the girls are very busy come peak hours 7p-3a. They'll flash u the goods. I had a bad experience with one TS...she took my money and after agreeing on a BJ she gave me a HJ and 5 minutes later she was kicking me out without finishing the job. Another time I had this beautiful brazilian/latin looking TS with a fat ass and nice tits, she had perfect caramel colored skin wearing a red patent leather lingerie thong. After circling the 2 streets a few times I couldn't pass up this chick she was beautiful. Paid my money, she did everything I told her to do...she could ride dick like no other...we 69'd and she had one of the nicest/prettiest cocks. After fucking her doggy I came hard...she looked so sexy washing herself at the sink. Me just watching her put back on her lingerie and fix her makeup was enough to get me back up and ready for another session...paid of course lol (no freebies)

Member Rookie Poster

Holy shit. I just popped by Bloedstraat after I landed tonight. Got there about 8 or 9pm I guess. There were a total of two hookers on display, both of them terrifyingly ugly (like a more pockmarked Matsuko Deluxe). I guess I will try again tomorrow morning and also Barndesteeg which I didn't check out today. But it doesn't look like I'll be sucking any ladyboy cock this holiday, sadly!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Many of the rooms in the Barnesteeg are under construction. Was there saturday from about 5 untill 8 and there was nothing i would sex have for free let alone pay for it. The twins are gone, Paula is not there anymore. Monday i saw Dominique but i did not have the time and Paloma but i don't want any diseases. Maybe you'll see Dominique, she the only one worth while. Once a good place is turning ugly.

Paula is still there, she came 6-7 times when I saw her in January. She just doesn't work the windows and doesn't take on new clients, but she made an exception for me

"If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell ya" - DSII & DK