Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsluver247
    Finally, we got one of al-Qaeda top leaders! While al-Zarqawi's death is a definite blow towards the leadership and strategy of al-Qaeda, the effect of his death remains to be seen how this will impact al Qaeda as an organization. In the meantime, politicians and pundits should stop politicizing these types of events. It is time politicians and pundits stop trying to divide this country and the world, and start uniting. Remember: "United we stand, divided we fall."

Unfortunately, for some to win politically,they needed the US to lose militarily via their unofficial proxy,Abu Musab al-Zarqawi,and economically.How,of that they are unsure but the perfect opportunity for them would have been both simultaneously.

That said,old Abu is probably enjoying his 72 virgins now :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	72helenthomasvirgins_167.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	47873  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was a shitload of revenge attacks now and of course al-Queda (?) will have a vacancy sign for the next butcher / psychopath / whatever, maybe the next one will be worse.

Just on a side-note, didn't Saddam say that in order to hold control in Iraq, half a million troops are needed? In which case, we just don't have enough...
    Then those terrorists gotta get their act together :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats_113.gif 
Views:	389 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	47874  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by tsluver247
    Finally, we got one of al-Qaeda top leaders! While al-Zarqawi's death is a definite blow towards the leadership and strategy of al-Qaeda, the effect of his death remains to be seen how this will impact al Qaeda as an organization. In the meantime, politicians and pundits should stop politicizing these types of events. It is time politicians and pundits stop trying to divide this country and the world, and start uniting. Remember: "United we stand, divided we fall."

Unfortunately, for some to win politically,they needed the US to lose militarily via their unofficail proxy,Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.,and economically.How,of that they are unsure but the perfect opportunity for them would have been both simultaneously.

That said,old Abu is probably enjoying his 72 virgins now :
    Unfortunately, for some they have to badmouth women that lost their husbands in 9/11 in order to sell more books. It does not matter which side or what person is trying to divide the country or world by politicizing events, it is still wrong. Two wrongs does not equal a right.

He's dead. He's gone. Fucked by one of his own. He's met his virgins, and now realize why they're still virgins. And he's standing in a line of millions at the Returns Counter hoping to exchange them for 10 slutty nympomaniacs or at least a frisky goat.

And he's thinking to himself..."What was I thinking? I fucked up! I fucked up! This really sucks. What a fucking Dope I am? I hope I get to the counter before Hell-mart closes for the day. I can't spend another night with these whinney stiff broads."

Veteran Poster

New Orleans= 53.1 %

No, not Ray Nagin's Nawlins!!!

What a joke!