Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default " He`s Dead Jim" Ol` Zarq in Hell yet ?

Al-Qaida in Iraq's al-Zarqawi 'terminated'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13195017/?GT1=8211
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zar_cow_weeisdead_137.jpg 
Views:	1611 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	47834   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hesdead_172.jpg 
Views:	1615 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	47835  

5 Star Poster

Depression,sadness, misery and tears on the radical left today.

Daily Kos complained that using military force to kill Zarqawi "violates everything my America stands for."

Kos posters suggested that there was little difference between the top al Qaeda terrorist and the leader of the free world, writing: "Now [that] we are rid of one murderous tyrant - how about the removal of another one-believed hiding in a safe-house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

:P :P

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Enjoy your dirt nap, motherfucker. Now, if we could just get the other one -- the one we should have iced at Tora Bora -- I would really celebrate.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

The gold picture frame on there is a very classy touch btw. Personally I would have gone with a simple black matte finish, perhaps something more modern to play up his closed dead eyes but what do I know.

Professional Poster

You people act like this is going to make everything better in iraq!

If you guy's think the killing of the self hyping Zarqawi(good riddance to bad rubbish) is going to make things better in Iraq. Have being watching to many James Bond flicks.He was only a mastermind in his & the media (always looking for easy answers)
    own deluded mind.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    "Now [that] we are rid of one murderous tyrant - how about the removal of another one-believed hiding in a safe-house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

I concur, YourDaddy - get rid of them both and the world would be a much safer place.
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    You people act like this is going to make everything better in iraq!
    Popper, I don't think anyone, including the Bush Admin., actually believes this will make Iraq a better place. It will, however, result in one thing: this animal won't be personally beheading anyone anymore.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    "Now [that] we are rid of one murderous tyrant - how about the removal of another one-believed hiding in a safe-house at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

I concur, YourDaddy - get rid of them both and the world would be a much safer place.
    seanchai
    Bush continues to be just as big of a poster boy for terrorist recruitment as Bin Laden.

As Harvey Keitel said in 'Pulp Fiction':

"let's not start sucking each other's cocks just yet, gentlemen..."

DOVER, Del. - The father of Nicholas Berg, a U.S. contractor believed to have been beheaded by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq, said Thursday that he doesn't see any good coming from al-Zarqawi's death.

"I see more death coming out of al-Zarqawi's death," Michael Berg told The Associated Press after learning a U.S. air strike had killed the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi is believed to have beheaded two American civilians in 2004: Nicholas Berg, a 26-year-old businessman from West Chester, Pa., and Eugene Armstrong, a 52-year-old contractor from Hillsdale, Mich. Jack Hensley, a 48-year-old engineer from Marietta, Ga., was abducted at the same time as Armstrong and also killed.

the rest of this article here-
    http://articles.news.aol.com/news/ar...08101009990013

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Finally, we got one of al-Qaeda top leaders! While al-Zarqawi's death is a definite blow towards the leadership and strategy of al-Qaeda, the effect of his death remains to be seen how this will impact al Qaeda as an organization. In the meantime, politicians and pundits should stop politicizing these types of events. It is time politicians and pundits stop trying to divide this country and the world, and start uniting. Remember: "United we stand, divided we fall."