Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Passable Crossdressers

I not tell with you Jimmy W, fuck you too
    And where is your face here too?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by JuliaNandez; 11-13-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Professional Poster

Dear JuliaNandez. Good luck with whatever you are trying to do. I promise I wont say bad things anymore. Consider yourself very lucky.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Julia, here is my advice to you:

1. If you want to know what people on this site think of your appearance, post your pics on the amateur sissy stuff thread. You'll get comments, messages, and thumbs up or down.

2. Do not start any threads about crossdressers on Hungangels. Most of the people on this site are not here for that and they want to keep most of it on the amateur sissy stuff thread.

3. Newbudnudes is a free site I recommend you join. It is full of crossdressers who are supportive of each other and they will give you feedback.

4. Always be honest with people about which pics are of you.

5. I like your makeup in pics E and G. If you did it, I can tell you have a lot of experience. I recommend you wear shorter, more realistic looking wigs. It's better to have two good wigs instead of eight cheap ones.

6. You look better without glasses than with.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Thanks Bree
    And that is me, Julia...
    Attachment 645240

Senior Member Professional Poster stan.smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BreeTexas View Post

1. If you want to know what people on this site think of your appearance, post your pics on the amateur sissy stuff thread. You'll get comments, messages, and thumbs up or down.

2. Do not start any threads about crossdressers on Hungangels. Most of the people on this site are not here for that and they want to keep most of it on the amateur sissy stuff thread.

3. Newbudnudes is a free site I recommend you join. It is full of crossdressers who are supportive of each other and they will give you feedback.

5. I like your makeup in pics E and G. If you did it, I can tell you have a lot of experience. I recommend you wear shorter, more realistic looking wigs. It's better to have two good wigs instead of eight cheap ones.

Wow such an honest warm and great reply . if only you were BreeNewJersey!!

Member Rookie Poster

I dont think the usual crossdressers are trying to be(come) passable... its more about the expressing their sexual desire and fantasies, which are no more just thoughts or plot of imagination, but take a physical approach such as dressing in clothes of opposite gender.. make up and wigs are the next step, but the point isnt usually about being passable. Passing is more the thing of transvestites, from many other different aspects, not primarely sexual...
    its not really my thing, either of it... so I will shut up, and get the fuck out !

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

1) "passability" or how clockable a girl is depends on many things but most importantly the eye of the beholder.
    2) some women, while incredibly attractive are easily clockable whereas other are less so.
    3) you are asking a group of men and women who obviously are much more sensitive to transgenders looks than others so there is built in bias.
    4) you are asking about what appear to be men dressed as women...not transwomen.

this is a flawed survey. there are girls that i think are nearly perfect 10s that are easily clockable and there are girls that might not appeal to me as much as others that are hardly clockable...it is the nature of the variety we find in women's looks.

What might have been a better question was to simply as if forum members found any of the pics above attractive. then a simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Also known as Prince --

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PF (2).jpg 
Views:	3494 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	694433   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PRINCE FLACKOO (10 (1).jpg 
Views:	2722 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	694434   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01 PF.jpg 
Views:	1362 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	694435  

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

none of them are passable. Sorry.

Re Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BreeTexas View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    1) "passability" or how clockable a girl is depends on many things but most importantly the eye of the beholder.
    2) some women, while incredibly attractive are easily clockable whereas other are less so.
    3) you are asking a group of men and women who obviously are much more sensitive to transgenders looks than others so there is built in bias.
    4) you are asking about what appear to be men dressed as women...not transwomen.

this is a flawed survey. there are girls that i think are nearly perfect 10s that are easily clockable and there are girls that might not appeal to me as much as others that are hardly clockable...it is the nature of the variety we find in women's looks.

What might have been a better question was to simply as if forum members found any of the pics above attractive. then a simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.
    These are two very good posts that you should take to heart, Julia.

I'm a crossdresser myself, and I don't worry too much about being clocked. I'm 6'4, linebacker shoulders, adam's apple, long arms & legs, big hands & feet. If that's the goal, I'm an easy target, and well...

What I DO care about, though, is being neat, clean, and presentable at all times. If I have those three things down, and I'm dressed for the occasion (ie, not wearing a mini-skirt and 5-inch heels to the grocery in the afternoon), I find most people who would be vocal detractors keep their comments to themselves, and sometimes there's even the added bonus of a compliment or question about where I got something from nicer people.

By doing this, I level the playing field a bit. It's a departure from "freak show" gawking, because my style is decidedly... normal, for lack of a better phrase. While it may be readily known that "there's a man in head-to-toe women's wear over there," nothing about my comportment or disposition otherwise lends itself to ridicule.

I wish you the best going forward.