Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Men who are attracted to transgendered women- Straight, bi, gay?

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    Guys that only like girls and ts girls are straight, not even bi.
    Lilly I think even in the TG community this is not agreed upon. I have been with TG providers who say I am bi or even gay because I enjoy going down on them. If the girls can't agree on this how are we dumb chasers supposed to know?

I agree with Michelle though "just have sex". There will be time for homophobic navel gazing in the morning.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STARTUP999 View Post
    Lilly I think even in the TG community this is not agreed upon. I have been with TG providers who say I am bi or even gay because I enjoy going down on them. If the girls can't agree on this how are we dumb chasers supposed to know?

I agree with Michelle though "just have sex". There will be time for homophobic navel gazing in the morning.
    I'm not sure what a "TG provider" is, but it's not surprising they would call you bi or gay. Coming from me you're straight, unless you only like cock or like boys. Just because someone labels you something doesn't mean it's accurate.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

There is no right answer to this because it's different for each individual. You would think that people on this site would realize at this point that it's a sliding scale. Some guys that like GG's and Transsexuals may be straight or straight with a strong fetish, while others may tip more to the Bisexual part of the scale. Some folks might say that because transsexuals are women... that guys that lust for them must be straight...but some transsexuals are so early on in their transition that the ONLY way you know they are TS is because they tell you and that's what some of the members prefer...there is often nothing at that point that differentiates them physically from a CD or very effeminate male...so what to make of that?
    I believe that it's not wrong to say some are relatively straight...and some are bisexual. I think everyone at some point figures this out for themselves...don't let someone who's opinion isn't any more valuable than your own foist it upon you...especially since very few of the members here are psychologists...and even they're not all very certain on the subject.
    Best thing to do is not worry about it...you can't change it anyway...only deny it , and that's never very healthy.
    Just Fuck and be happy.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by fred41; 11-13-2013 at 06:36 AM. Reason: they're instead of their

Senior Member Veteran Poster

1. How original, are the men who like TS gay or bi?

2. As others have said who cares.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster MHarrigan82's Avatar

I have been on this site for over 2 years plus and this same type of thread has come up at least 50 times. Please if you have a new thread just search it to make sure it is not the same one we have seen for the thousand time. I am sexually attracted to gg and tg. I guess that makes you bisexual that is how I look at.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHarrigan82 View Post
    I have been on this site for over 2 years plus and this same type of thread has come up at least 50 times. Please if you have a new thread just search it to make sure it is not the same one we have seen for the thousand time. I am sexually attracted to gg and tg. I guess that makes you bisexual that is how I look at.

Life sucks, then you die...straight, bi, gay...doesn't matter.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

The key and obvious point to remember is that tgirls are not guys. Cisgender women and transwomen are both women. If you have attracted to them and not guys, you are straight. If you are attracted to women (cis or trans) as well as guys, then you are bisexual. That's the basics.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    The key and obvious point to remember is that tgirls are not guys. Cisgender women and transwomen are both women. If you have attracted to them and not guys, you are straight. If you are attracted to women (cis or trans) as well as guys, then you are bisexual. That's the basics.
    Yep.

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Doesn't matter one way or the other, but my take is that if you like transwomen, you're straight, but there is an asterisk. The fact that two cocks are involved changes the orientation calculus ever so slightly, even if one cock belongs to someone who is otherwise entirely female. You wouldn't be attracted to us if we weren't feminine, but on the other hand a lot of guys who like transwomen tend to lose interest once we get SRS. If we need both to be feminine and to have a cock to be attractive, then you're straight, but with an asterisk.

8 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

This IS a topic that comes up time and time again and, generally I ignore it, or say simply "be who are you, enjoy and don't worry. Labels are not important." And yet clearly the deep anxiety that some guys feel about finding transsexuals attractive does matter to them.

I like Miranda's answer. I do like it when the girls take time to reassure these guys.

But as someone else aid sexuality is on a sliding scale. There are guys eho like transexuals for reasons way beyond the cock. Because they enjoy the unique range of mind sets that these girls have (not i said rane... everyone is an individual a) and at the other end there are thoe who are omniseual and ejoy sex with men, women, tv and ts girls. The deeper question is - do YOU perceive yourself to be gay? And if so - what does this meaning your life? Do you really worry that this stigmatizes you somehow? If you are gay will you be happy to tell family, friends workmates/ I suspect that in this arena there is quite possibly a wider perception of stigma to admitting you like transsexuals than a public admission of gayness.

Of course i live in a big liberal city. Many who post here do. If you live in a village or a small town in the midwest or in Russia or Africa the situation is almost certainly very different in social terms.

But i guess the final answer I'd offer is
    1. NO - you are NOT gay. Do you also fancy that hunky guy who delivers the pizza? Probably not. If you do and you fancy the girl behind the bar at your local oub and you fancy TS girls - then you are Bi sexual.
    2. If you were, would it matter? Your sexuality is no big deal.
    3. Just live... enjoy things. Be nice and decent to everyone.
    4. Stop worrying.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.