Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Men who are attracted to transgendered women- Straight, bi, gay?

Quote Originally Posted by transsexualover View Post
    Would you consider a bottom guy who prefers transgirls over girls straight bi or gay? I mean in your imho. Or u not sure?
    Honestly I wouldn't think much about it. Firstly, I doubt that's something I would know, exactly WHAT kind of sex the guy and tgirl are having in private.

Someone being a 'man' or 'woman' to me is about more than what kind of sex they prefer.
    For instance there are thousands of hetero men I'm sure who enjoy receiving ass play from their CIS girlfriends and think it's awesome when they get topped by their GFs.

Is a lesbian any less gay because she loves to get 'fucked' with strapons and didoes by other women??

Who the genitals are attached to is more important IMO than any sex act.
    IMO if you're a self identified man who's attracted to other men, you're gay.
    Transwomen are a different kind of woman, but they definitely aren't MEN.

Back to the original question, I guess the important question to ask is how do YOU identify yourself??

If getting assfucked by a TS suddenly makes you physically and emotionally attracted to men and a desire to fucked by them, exclusively, I'd probably consider that person gay.

For unfamiliar straight folks who don't understand my sexuality, I let them call me bi and call it a day.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster transsexualover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't think much about it. Firstly, I doubt that's something I would know, exactly WHAT kind of sex the guy and tgirl are having in private.

Someone being a 'man' or 'woman' to me is about more than what kind of sex they prefer.
    For instance there are thousands of hetero men I'm sure who enjoy receiving ass play from their CIS girlfriends and think it's awesome when they get topped by their GFs.

Is a lesbian any less gay because she loves to get 'fucked' with strapons and didoes by other women??

Who the genitals are attached to is more important IMO than any sex act.
    IMO if you're a self identified man who's attracted to other men, you're gay.
    Transwomen are a different kind of woman, but they definitely aren't MEN.

Back to the original question, I guess the important question to ask is how do YOU identify yourself??

If getting assfucked by a TS suddenly makes you physically and emotionally attracted to men and a desire to fucked by them, exclusively, I'd probably consider that person gay.

For unfamiliar straight folks who don't understand my sexuality, I let them call me bi and call it a day.
    I dont think it works that way. You can be assfucked by ts and dont like guys at all. Or you can be topped by either ts or guys. But i dont think that if u like being reciever with ts that automatically ensures that u like being fucked by a guy. Anyway even if you like both then i dont see a problem here.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

If the guy is bottom and prefers transgirls over girls then would you consider such guy straight, bisexual or gay? Ps. Im new here so if i said something wrong - dont be mad at me, ty
    I would say if you're not attracted to men then you are more or less straight with a slight variation. At the end of the day these are all just labels and if you don't care for them you will probably be happier.

Well and as for the post above, if you like both (ts women and men), then you would be certainly bi in my opinion (to answer your question)

Last edited by tacocorpv2; 06-17-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Professional Poster

Society. Media !!! Labels everything!!
    Enjoy what you like♡

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I dont think it works that way. You can be assfucked by ts and dont like guys at all. Or you can be topped by either ts or guys. But i dont think that if u like being reciever with ts that automatically ensures that u like being fucked by a guy. Anyway even if you like both then i dont see a problem here.
    That's the point. It's really no else's business except your own and whoever else in sharing your bed.

I'm attracted to both TGs and GGs. I have no desire to be topped by a TG, and thus am not compatible with any strict top Girls. I considers myself to be mostly straight, slightly bi. Others may differ, but that's how I see it.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Labels, labels. I am definitely bi. Why? Because I like cock. Even if I only like it on a feminine, girly person whether they consider themselves transgender, femboy or whatever. It doesn't matter. I like to top, be topped, give and receive oral sex, so I certainly consider myself bi.

Boston Metro area+ travel USA,Eastern Canada for shoots+Hookups

Don't care one bit about the Label,as long as they want to Fuck Me Im good!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jockboy View Post
    I've been with both TS and women in my life. They all have different opinions on the topic. Some women have told me I'm bi and transgendered women have called me everything from straight, bi, and gay. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts.
    This is a riddle, wrapped up in a mystery, encased in an enigma.

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

in the straight community, its considered gay. in the gay community, its considered straight.

my personal opinion... i dont give a fuck

2 out of 2 members liked this post.