Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Men who are attracted to transgendered women- Straight, bi, gay?

Quote Originally Posted by MartianSpy View Post
    I'm more or less the Martian analogue of male. When I first realized that I was attracted to Earthlings who were born male but presented as female, I thought "I'm gay! Awesome!"

But then I discovered that these particular Earthlings view themselves as female and their boyfriends as heterosexual. Well alright! I can totally be straight for hot babes!

But then I discovered that there are communities of such Earthlings in different countries that dress and act as female and get surgery for bigger butts and tits, but think of themselves as male and their boyfriends as homosexual. At that point I decided that you Earthlings were just fucking with my mind!

So now I define my self thusly:
    Gender identity = purple
    Sexual orientation = space alien
    Presentation = interplanetary hotness
    Too cute! Lol xoxo

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dakota87 View Post
    SWAG
    Secretly, We Are Gay
    LOL LMAzzzO!!! Too funny, well played...BUT WRONG!

0 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Some are obviously into the male genitalia on a woman...moreso than a woman who just happens to have or have had male genitalia.

That to me is a stark distinction between TG admirers. I am the latter...Which one are you?

Basically fuck other peoples labels, if you identify as Str8 well thats who you are, another point is Gay guys have no attraction to TS..

Rookie Poster

Depend, if you see a dude with his dick hanging out and you like it, then you're either gay or bi (since you say you with a gg before). However, if you only turn on if it a transexual with a dick then it more of a fetish. I guess the correct term is "tranny chaser".

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    As in...nipple?
    Most folk have two of those Stavros.

I've checked.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I'm with you boo.
    I'm a woman, he's a man therefore we're in a heterosexual relationship.anything else undermines my womanhood.
    Unless a tgirl stipulates that she wants to be regarded as male - which I just don't get - I'll always treat her and describe her as female. Anything less is disrespectful. And I've never yet met a tgirl who didn't regard herself first and foremost as a woman.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MartianSpy View Post
    I'm more or less the Martian analogue of male. When I first realized that I was attracted to Earthlings who were born male but presented as female, I thought "I'm gay! Awesome!"

But then I discovered that these particular Earthlings view themselves as female and their boyfriends as heterosexual. Well alright! I can totally be straight for hot babes!

But then I discovered that there are communities of such Earthlings in different countries that dress and act as female and get surgery for bigger butts and tits, but think of themselves as male and their boyfriends as homosexual. At that point I decided that you Earthlings were just fucking with my mind!

So now I define my self thusly:
    Gender identity = purple
    Sexual orientation = space alien
    Presentation = interplanetary hotness
    Basically

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jockboy View Post
    I've been with both TS and women in my life. They all have different opinions on the topic. Some women have told me I'm bi and transgendered women have called me everything from straight, bi, and gay. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts.
    I think straight, since gay men HATE trans women. Some might say gay, but i don't agree since they're still women, and that possess all that femininity. Some say bi, but that's still inaccurate as bi mean attracted to men and women, not trans women and women.

handumjaxk Rookie Poster

PAN - If another human is sexually attractive to me and they are willing it does not matter if they are male , female, transgendered, etc. The sexual acts they enjoy are their business, as long as no one is forced against their will. No sex with children.