Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: Men who are attracted to transgendered women- Straight, bi, gay?

no offence to anybody, but then this thread is years old, and people provide the same answers. it's common sense, if a person looks, acts and IS woman, then it's straight.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

it's definiely shades of grey though, but even if a guy bottoms, then he cannot be gay if he'd never bottom for a cis man. i think for some it's about a woman fucking them, and that turns them on.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Very much straight in my view. Transgender women are, just that, women. Personally, I love the post-op girls. I even have had the very good fortune to have been in a long-term relationship with a very pretty one. In the end, unfortunately, it didn't work out, but we are still good friends. I can say from personal experience, she understood me in ways, no other woman ever had. She didn't have tantrums if I had to work late (in my then profession, it happened quite often). She was (and still is) extremely girly. In fact, I can only recall a very few occasions she wore anything but a dress or a skirt. Always had her hair, make-up, and nails done. She absolutely loves being a girl. As I love very feminine, "girly" women, she made me extremely happy. Yet, she was just as big a mystery to me as a genetic girl.

handumjaxk Rookie Poster

PAN I love it all.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    Guys that only like girls and ts girls are straight, not even bi.
    Even if they enjoy sucking their cock? Surely they would have to be at least bi?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Why must everyone have a label attached?

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

I don't know if maybe someone has already mentioned something like what I'm about to say but I look at it like this; If simply liking a tranny means you like dick and therefore are gay, you're saying that it is 100 percent about the dick. By that logic, you as a heterosexual male should be attracted to a female to male trans that has huge muscles, deep voice, hard face, hairy back and caveman beard but still has her vagina because that's what it's all about and nothing else. Same for an ugly 600 pound woman. She has a vagina, yes but do any men want her? No. It's easy to see now that it is not nearly as simple as genitalia. At puberty, we develop secondary sexual characteristics, male features in boys and female features in girls. The female form and presence as it appears is nearly 100 percent of what triggers attraction from men. If a trans woman exudes all of these feminine characteristics, then the presence of a dick is not what the men found attractive. To some guys, it is simply a unique and unusual feature on an otherwise complete woman. If a man is gay, he wants the full presence of a masculine man, not just dick. When I came across trans women as a teen, I was attracted to them because they look like women, not because they have dicks. Being attracted to the female form, shape and energy is what makes a straight man, not simply a vagina and nothing else. And as an added bonus, a trans woman understands men like no natural born woman can or cares to.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

That is such a beautiful and correct answer. But I love ts women and they've crossed me over to the gay/curious life...which I believe is the answer. That it's not gay. But can easily gateway you into it.

From femboys to xdressers to twinks and hooray!! You're in the gay section. Lol. Look at how at the adult stores next to gay is the "shemale".

Okaythankyoubye

Junior Poster

Men that are attracted to Transsexuals are quite simply HUMANS !!! All the other stupid labels you talk about are meaningless----grow up and become a HUMAN !!!

I consider myself straight and have been with both ts girls and genetic girls equally. I have a strong attraction to femininity. The ts girls I’ve been with preferred me over others because I look, behave, date GGs, and am very masculine. I do not have fixation on their girl cock when having sex and most perfer it that way. In fact, one trans girl didn’t want to touch her cock at all. Soo I don’t know maybe if the cock is your goal you’re “gay/bi” 🤷♂️