Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Men who are attracted to transgendered women- Straight, bi, gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Upsetwife View Post
    Even if they enjoy sucking their cock? Surely they would have to be at least bi?
    So would going down on you make me bi as well?

Professional Poster

whocares? y'all are too "hung" up on labels...you like what you like in a spectrum of individuals..i like a wide range of women from bbw,fitness type women,skinnny girls with bubble butts and lots of different types of t-girls.set yourself free from the labels and be strong with yourself and what you love.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222 View Post
    whocares? y'all are too "hung" up on labels...you like what you like in a spectrum of individuals..i like a wide range of women from bbw,fitness type women,skinnny girls with bubble butts and lots of different types of t-girls.set yourself free from the labels and be strong with yourself and what you love.
    Nice collection of labels there!

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tacocorpv2 View Post
    So would going down on you make me bi as well?
    Depends if you are a male or a female! If you are a male or a woman who has sex with both males and females then that would make you bi correct?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

stop worrying about the labels and just remember you are doing whoever for the pleasure of it.

For someone upset at finding out their husband is straying with TS girls you seem quite calm in this thread? Are you trying to understand him or come to terms with it? Not criticising just curious?

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by harry24844722 View Post
    For someone upset at finding out their husband is straying with TS girls you seem quite calm in this thread? Are you trying to understand him or come to terms with it? Not criticising just curious?
    Both I guess. I haven't been calm at all while I'm at home alone and he's at work. My neighbours must of wandered what all the screaming and crying was about when I 1st found this. I've tried so hard yo confront him about it but just find myself claming up. I have suggested a strap on which I thought may have given him some clue that I knee but he just rejected the idea saying it was taking it too far for him. I've dropped so many hints for him to admit things to me and then we can talk and work through it and sort out some kind of compromise as I want to keep my marriage as love him so much but he's just not getting it or maybe he is and he's just as scared to open up to me as I am to him

i could say gay, under circumstances...

Quote Originally Posted by Upsetwife View Post
    Both I guess. I haven't been calm at all while I'm at home alone and he's at work. My neighbours must of wandered what all the screaming and crying was about when I 1st found this. I've tried so hard yo confront him about it but just find myself claming up. I have suggested a strap on which I thought may have given him some clue that I knee but he just rejected the idea saying it was taking it too far for him. I've dropped so many hints for him to admit things to me and then we can talk and work through it and sort out some kind of compromise as I want to keep my marriage as love him so much but he's just not getting it or maybe he is and he's just as scared to open up to me as I am to him
    i think u both need time to adjust to the new situation..he may feel embarrashed to open himself to u for the moment, but if u insist with genuine interest and not critishism , he will sourender to u..anyone who wants to save his/her marriage has to do patience and be determinded.

I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelangelo1 View Post
    i think u both need time to adjust to the new situation..he may feel embarrashed to open himself to u for the moment, but if u insist with genuine interest and not critishism , he will sourender to u..anyone who wants to save his/her marriage has to do patience and be determinded.