Default My first Oral with a Shemale

This one took me by surprise as I have always fantisized about the experience but have never indulged. I happened to be at a club last week, and noticed that I was getting some attention from a lady across the room. I didn't think much of it as being out on the prowl general results in spotting a lady in need. Anyway, as I tried to move on to other situations, this attention continued to persist without fail. So I figured, go for the the real deal, and as I indulged the lady with some play, I notice that the voice was a little forced feminine, and some of the bodily features were a little more muscular than the norm. The fact that she had a Hellified body, and the low-cut blouse that was showing off the tities definitely grabbed my attention! I continued to see what was up, and we ended up leaving the club together. I followed the young lady to her car where we got into some heavy kissing, and feeling each other up. I was extremly happy that home-girl was not shy, and was willing to stroke my rock hard dick through my jeans. And I was ultimately happy to squeeze her nice titties through her low cut blouse! It went further as she unzipped my pants, and pulled out my ready, and awaiting Jimmy for some night time fun! I was really happy pulling out the titties, and sucking on the nipples. As I reached lower into her pants I noticed that she had more than a camel-toe on the pussy, and she was hard and full. I have to admit, it shocked the shit outta me. My first reaction was to get the Hell outta there, and chock it up as a loss. I have to admint that I was kind of pissed, and curious at the same time! But I've been a closet Tranny admirer for so many years this was my first opportunity to induged in a long missed fantasy. I found myself stroking her dick that was as big as mines. I have to admit, my dick was throbbing, and so was hers! This was new experience for me, and I have never felt a throbbing dick in my hand, I mean, I could actually feel the blood pulsating in her dick, to was wonderful! She preceeded to suck me as I stroked her throbbing dick! As she stroked me, I tighted my grip on her throbbing dick; the experience was Hellified! She came before I did which resulted in me cumming hard as Hell; I actually screamed, which is something that I don't normally do; GotDamed! I have to admin that the experience tripped me out as I have never been experienced this situation before. Lets just say that I've been a hetero-male that has fantisized about T-girls for years but have never reach that type of climax before; I'm not really sure how to handle the next steps. I ended up leaving the situation at that, and made no plans to further contact the lady, because I'm not sure how to handle the circumstances?

I guess that I'll have to wait and see how my new experience will guide me?

Vic

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: My first Oral with a Shemale

So a closet tranny admirer but you thought about getting out of there? Interesting. Thread title is a bit misleading though... Figured you blew her.

Glad you had a good time.

How am I not myself?

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: My first Oral with a Shemale

Nothing like taking a T Girls Cock in your Mouth and feeling it grow well ... second thoughts .... I guess its even better when she shoots her Cum straight into your Mouth !!! Once tasted ... you always want more

1 out of 1 members liked this post.