Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Healthcare.Gov

Asswhipper Veteran Poster VictoriaVeil's Avatar

Default Healthcare.Gov

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Healthcare.Gov

As one famous libertarian has recently done on three separate occasions, I shall recite from Wikipedia:

“ A crash (or system crash) in computing is an event in which a computer or a program (such as a software application or an operating system) ceases to function properly, often exiting after encountering errors. The program responsible may appear to freeze or hang until a crash reporting service documents details of the crash. If the program is a critical part of the operating system kernel, the entire computer may crash, often resulting in a fatal system error.” ___(Crash (computing) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Both the famous libertarian who “plagiarized” Wikipedia and Sebelius should stop quibbling about semantics and accept the common vernacular; i.e. the site was crashing.

So too, the GOP should stop throwing up roads blocks at every turn and accept that the general assessment about the Affordable Care Act is that people want it. It's the law and it's Constitutional. It was the central issue of the last presidential election. It survived a legal challenge that took it to Justice Robert's Supreme Court. Citizens of those States that prepared for the roll out have been signing up with relative ease. Instead of wasting even more money on grand inquisitions, the GOP would serve their country better by getting their States to cooperate with the implementation of the Act.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Too bad nobody saw this coming. Oh wait- they did! Keep being drunk on the Kool-Aid. Careful what you ask for, you might get it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	healthcare fix.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	641182  

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster cameron47's Avatar

Affordable Care Act....is so affordable that millions of Americans are being dropped by their current Health Insurance carrier only to see their new Health care premiums double and triple in some cases. In the State of Florida over 300,000 people are being dropped by their current Health Insurance carrier. One lady who was paying only $56.00 per month will now pay $546.00 per month...WTF! but I guess someone has to pay for those who are currently uninsured. I am thankful that because I am a Veteran my healthcare is free.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cameron47 View Post
    I am thankful that because I am a Veteran my healthcare is free.
    That says it all, doesn't it?

'curious to know the alleged lady's deductible. A relative of mine was paying $1000.00 per month for a $15000.00 deductible. He's pretty happy with the options provided by the ACA.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Trish! As a Military Veteran I earned my Free Health care so stop being an asshole and STFU!

0 out of 5 members liked this post.

Trish! As a Military Veteran I earned my Free Health care so stop being an asshole and STFU!
    beautiful sentiment. Thank you again for saying it all.

Gold Poster

Heart of gold. ^^^^ Why did you serve your country? So that you could watch people die of diseases they would otherwise be cured of?

Bronco Fan! Perhaps I served my country to protect losers like you...

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

On a serious note, my point is that your service was not in vain. What is the point of protecting ourselves from foreign enemies if we are going to let our citizens die of a common cold?

If your service was really for the common good, as you so bluntly and insultingly suggest, then why not carry on your good works as a civilian?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.