Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Default Re: The Most Honest Three Minutes In Television History

Quote Originally Posted by johnlinzer View Post
    Another thing, since I awake now, how he calls her generation "the worst. generation. EVER!" Was it her generation that decimated the traditional family, the backbone of the nation, with the divorce culture? Was it her generation that polluted the world? Was it her generation that spoiled her children and didn't discipline them? Was it her generation that strip-mined our country with a godless capitalism? Was it her generation that ripped off social security? Was it her generation that chained the ankles of African Americans by lifting the yoke of responsibility from the shoulders of their men. Was it her generation that is responsible for the slaughter of 50,000,000 individual human lives? Was it her generation that got charged into Iraq, upsetting
    the entire apple cart of the Middle East? I could go on, you know...

NO. It was his generation, and my generation. Her generation hasn't even started yet. HER generation will inherit a country and world that we have screwed up. Her generation will be weighted down by $17,000,000,000,000 of debt (More like 20-30 within 10 years). HER generation will be footing the bill for healthcare for tens of millions boomers and Gen-Xers that have not taken care of themselves.

And when our military is weak enough (and very soon it will be), it will be her generation that has to fight another World War with China and or Russia when they bum-rush the oilfields in the Mid East once Peak Oil happens.

How does THAT resonate???
    You were doing a good job there until you ran off the rails with the nonsense about World War and peak oil. Good try though.

I find the Newsroom to be entertaining, if unbelievable. Really I just watch for Olivia Munn. Having a hottie like that talk economics really gets me fired up.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Who gives a crap. I can settle for top 5, beats living in South Africa. Only thing this video shows is another egotistical American that wants to conquer and help build the foundation of being "#1". It's not about freedom or the economy to him it's about shitting on every other country, just like they did when the United States started developing. If he really didn't care about being "#1" he wouldn't have that slit my wrists and bring me to my coffin look in his eyes. He's just like all the rest of them, only difference is he's in touch with reality. So many American's are violent egotistical assholes, and the statistics prove it compared to other countries. #American

Last edited by LilyRox; 11-08-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Merely Acting!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.