Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

even sams friends say HIM , fact is that its a man who wants to be a woman but is yet to do anything to change apart from make up and hair

Rookie Poster

When Sam mentioned, during being interviewed by Davina, that some of her friends still call her Samuel I took it that she was refering to her 'old' friends that still call her by that name. She also did mention that the other half of her friends just refer to her as Sam as a female. Also, during her time in the house she was indentified by all the housemates a female. During the Davina interview she also content with her androgenous state, these weren't here exact words but the point she made was quite clear. When you initially saw her, did you distinquish her as a man? I bet you didn't, so in that sense she is perceived as a girl. I automatically assumed she was a girl by her appearance as I hadn't seen any references to her being a man. I think Joannajet would still probably refer to her as a pre-op transexual as she is definately not a trannie.

Rookie Poster

mds, sorry but I'm not falling for that huge debate. My point was that I couldnt understand why some people refer to Sam as a he? Do you?

Junior Poster

If Sam had Aisleene's character she
    would win.

Joanna Jet BritAngel..