Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Default Re: Shemale without hormones?

I am enjoying the insight on this post. Thank you all for sharing.

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Shemale without hormones?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelf View Post
    Picking up on the point about girls not fully transitioning, can we say there is a gender state that is somewhere between male and female? Is gender necessarily a binary state (male or female) or are there third, fourth, fifth alternative states? Is it in fact a continuum?

How many girls here, even if they originally planned to transition from male to female now feel that they're quite happy to stop, indefinitely or otherwise, in a transgendered state?

Insisting on describing people only as distinctly male or female just seems wrong to me ...
    I love the perspectives and information shared by Miranda and Eva here, and I appreciate the questions you asked, because my personal gender identity varies. I am a genetic male, but hormonally female. Both my testosterone and estrogen levels are normal for a woman my age. I don't have the extreme women experience when they ovulate, but that's the only real difference.

I'm thankful to have a few close friends who are very open-minded. Although professional therapy (psychological and hormone) has been suggested for me, I have not felt the need. I'm able to be a part-time girl as just a regular part of being me. Fortunately for me, for my work, I'm able to present as either male, female, or androgynous individual. I sometimes feel more girly, and sometimes feel more like a guy, and since it varies from day-to-day I often simply identify as a part-time crossdresser.