Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster TsMelodyStar's Avatar

Default Re: Shemale without hormones?

http://instagram.com/p/fXXuBKw1Py/ A guy who got breast implants and is very proud of them

You can do whatever you want, but if your soul isn't truly essence of female, femininity, no matter how much hormones or surgeries you get it won't change. Auras are real.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Asswhipper Veteran Poster VictoriaVeil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsMelodyStar View Post
    You can do whatever you want, but if your soul isn't truly essence of female, femininity, no matter how much hormones or surgeries you get it won't change. Auras are real.
    rock on.

Rookie Poster

Thanks for replies. sorry for that "attached" word. I meant to have plastic surgery and got breast implants just as they are oridinary placed into your chest/breast permanently (removal needs another surgeon action).

But just guess is it possible to have such operation not being female nor being on hormones therapy.

Yeah English is not my native language, but I am doing my best

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by pablo6989 View Post
    Thanks for replies. sorry for that "attached" word. I meant to have plastic surgery and got breast implants just as they are oridinary placed into your chest/breast permanently (removal needs another surgeon action).

But just guess is it possible to have such operation not being female nor being on hormones therapy.

Yeah English is not my native language, but I am doing my best
    No worries about English not being your first language, and I'm sorry if I came off as disparaging of that fact; I'm simply a bit confused about what it is you're wanting to achieve.

So what do you want exactly? You mentioned breast implants and facial feminization surgery -- both very permanent things which dramatically alter your appearance -- but also mentioned wearing a wig -- a very temporary thing and one which you'll quickly get sick of if you're intent is to live full time as a woman -- and likewise you don't seem to want to pursue hormone therapy. So I guess the question is do you want to live full-time as a woman, or do you wish to be a part-time girl, primarily living as male, sometimes living as female? Some clarity on this point, or at least a discussion of what you're thinking and feeling if you're uncertain which of the two you want, would help a great deal if I and the other girls on the forum are to give you useful advice.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Hey,

yeah, it could be confusing a bit...

in my perfect day dream I would like have girl shaped body and...dick, also have low pitch voice

But live is real and far different from dreams...

I am bisexual and crossdress from time to time. I am not female in male body, however I have female side reflecting my personality and behaviour; as a man I am sensitive and emotional (to much for a male I think). I like crossdress because like feeling of being attractive slut. Feeling that cannot be achieved in oridinary heterosexual relationship as male.

I am not into fashion that much however, just enjoy sexy clothes and outfits.
    So I am away from hormnoe terapy because afraid of it and also because it disables penis functions. Yeah it is strange; I like to be sexy slut in heels (In homosexual relations I am passive), but wanna have 100% functional penis

P.S. If my English is at times not good ,please give me hints or lessons. I can brush-up my English skills here as well

Greets

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    No worries about English not being your first language, and I'm sorry if I came off as disparaging of that fact; I'm simply a bit confused about what it is you're wanting to achieve.

So what do you want exactly? You mentioned breast implants and facial feminization surgery -- both very permanent things which dramatically alter your appearance -- but also mentioned wearing a wig -- a very temporary thing and one which you'll quickly get sick of if you're intent is to live full time as a woman -- and likewise you don't seem to want to pursue hormone therapy. So I guess the question is do you want to live full-time as a woman, or do you wish to be a part-time girl, primarily living as male, sometimes living as female? Some clarity on this point, or at least a discussion of what you're thinking and feeling if you're uncertain which of the two you want, would help a great deal if I and the other girls on the forum are to give you useful advice.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

no ideas?
    or maybe my english is too hard?

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo6989 View Post
    Hey,

yeah, it could be confusing a bit...

in my perfect day dream I would like have girl shaped body and...dick, also have low pitch voice

But live is real and far different from dreams...

I am bisexual and crossdress from time to time. I am not female in male body, however I have female side reflecting my personality and behaviour; as a man I am sensitive and emotional (to much for a male I think). I like crossdress because like feeling of being attractive slut. Feeling that cannot be achieved in oridinary heterosexual relationship as male.

I am not into fashion that much however, just enjoy sexy clothes and outfits.
    So I am away from hormnoe terapy because afraid of it and also because it disables penis functions. Yeah it is strange; I like to be sexy slut in heels (In homosexual relations I am passive), but wanna have 100% functional penis

P.S. If my English is at times not good ,please give me hints or lessons. I can brush-up my English skills here as well

Greets

Everyone has a "female" type of side as every human in the world has estrogen in the body. Dressing up just to feel like "an attractive slut" for terms of "wanting to pursue breast implants and stuff" is not the proper way of thinking of a transgender person. If you went to a doctor to pursue anything like a transgender person wants, the doctor would just blatantly deny you to pursue this coarse of action.

Yes, you can find a female who is into that stuff. There's over 7 billion humans on this planet and i know you can find one. Best place to look for a female who is into that is through Fetlife.com.

Everyone is different, this is key to understand that hormones ( let alone any drug we take ) effects everyone differently. I have been on hormones for almost 4 yrs and my penis is still fully functional and I still cum. My cum is a bit clear-ish white but it's cum nonetheless.

Last thing that clearly needs to be understood. Sex ( physical. either a penis or vagina or both ) Gender ( the mental state of being female or male or both ) Sexual Orientation ( being attracted to either male, females, or trans...i.e. gay, lesbian, bi, pan, or even asexual )

Those 3 things I listed ( Sex, Gender, and Orientation ) are 3 completely different entities that have nothing to do with each other. Otherwise there would not be any gay people.

I.E. Hetero begets hetero. But we know for a fact that that is not the case. Hetero couples who reproduce may produce a Homo child and/or a Trans child. ( This is the same "thinking" that some people think of marriage. Many right wing people BELIEVE that Gay marriage is the downfall of that sacred institution of marriage but they always seem to forget that MOST HETERO marriages end, not by death, but by divorce. Over 50% )

Humans are just highly evolved animals ( by highly, I mean no where near the top but close enough to get us out of the food chain by gaining/possessing intelligence and adapting ). So with we being just animals, the "feelings/behaviors" we have are very completely natural.

Science has shown that a number of animals will adapt to harsh environments by changing sex to repopulate. Also it has shown that homosexuality is very natural and many animals engage in homosexual behavior such as the Caribou, Bison, Goats, Penguins, Chicken, Salmon, and many, many other species.

I digress...lol.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    I digress...lol.
    Just a bit ...

(but we love you for it ...