View Poll Results: Does a cross dressing man deserve to be called "She"?

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

101 45.29%
  • No

122 54.71%
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Cross Dressers = She ???

Does a cross dressing man deserve to be called "She"? I don't think so myself. In another post a hairy nasty gay guy is bending over asking if we'd fuck him. That does not warrant calling him "she". I think that term should be reserved for TS. If a cross dresser gets called he because he hasn't progressed far enough, then thats too bad. As a subculture we have to put our foot down somewhere in order to get respect. When we call CD's she, we are watering down what some of these girls have worked so hard to accomplish. Thoughts?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mirrormirror_401.jpg 
Views:	12727 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	47352  

Veteran Poster

I don't get the big deal. Why can't we give people the respect that they ask for if it doesn't take that much.

I won't take to call it the level of hate but there is some element of it in the way it is given. If not hate just disrespect. I saw the post and the person in the post was not my cup of tea at all but that gave me no reason to disrespect 'her'. Who knows, with the help of the right clothes, hair, and makeup 'she' could be gorgeous, no tellin what the right surgical procedures might do.

The same 'girls' that we all are on here eyeballin and so enamoured with were, in most cases, on that 'gay guy' level at some point. Why do they deserve our respect anymore now than when they were on the road to get where they are now? What is so hard about supporting them before we deem them attractive enough? You don't have to fuck em or even say a word at all to them. Just basic support.

We just are way too obsessed with what is on the outside.

Rookie Poster

OK.. then all these are she... and the only thing that makes a he a he and a she a she is the cloths they wear, a wig, and makeup.

Junior Poster

Since they appear as women, i believe they want us to call them "she"

And thats the correct attitude

On the other hand, you called Madlene Allbright a she...the cds are your problem?

Nothing clever to write....

Quote Originally Posted by endo420
    OK.. then all these are she... and the only thing that makes a he a he and a she a she is the cloths they wear, a wig, and makeup.
    Quite. When a man dresses up in a skirt he is still a man in a skirt. A male who turns himself into a woman, takes hormones, perhaps undergoes surgery but most of all lives as a woman is TS and gets called "she." As in "She earned it."

Quote Originally Posted by mds
    So you'd call Jamie Cross and Kayla Coxx guys then?
    Yes, definitely. Especially Kayla Coxx.

Rookie Poster

If they want to be identified as a woman, it's she. If they want to be identified as a man, it's he.

How hard is that?

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund
    If they want to be identified as a woman, it's she. If they want to be identified as a man, it's he.

How hard is that?
    No, It's not that easy.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Professional Poster

I have not worked this hard to get to where I am today for some guy to put on a dress and be grouped into the same category as me. I am a TS or transsexual. I am not a CD, TV, Drag Queen or anything else.

I hate the word transgendered. It is an umbrella term that the medical community came up with to group anyone of gender difference together. WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.

There are different motivations and major differences in what we are seeking. As a TS I am seeking a COMPLETE life as a woman and to have the gender role of such.

A CD is usually seeking sexual pleasure from wearing female clothing. It is 100% sexual and the desire to wear female clothing usually ends once he reaches his climax.

People were also talking about Kayla Koxx, in my opinion she is just "dressing up" to make some cash. I doubt she wants to have any kind of full change.

So to sum it all up, society is going to call them by the pro-noun that they look like. So if they look like a dude then people are probably gonna say he or him.

Kiss Kiss,
    Julie