Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bummer Man

Silver Poster

Default Re: Bummer Man

do you know if this guy has done this before to others? in his exchange with you earlier, he said he contacted you first with a pm on HA which means he has an account- but he was quick to say he's never contacted anyone else before. maybe he was lying then? have you asked others who live in the bayarea whether they know this guy?

does he have a history here of being deceptive? when you were toying with the idea of sending "him a bill for an overnight appointment care of the law firm at which he is employed" you could have just named him, and he could've been questioned why he choose to be deceptive (especially since later he gave a full confession) rather than just making his full motives clear.

i'm also curious who the culprit is. i know it ain't me

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

His account here (Hieronymous) doesn't have any posts. The hilarious thing is that he was so careless with personal information that right now I can give you his full name, work cell number, city of residence and employer name and address, and I'm sure some googling could find anything else of pertinence. Not that I intend to blackmail him or even send him an invoice, but I kinda thought that him trusting me with this info was a sign that I could trust him. Guess not.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

personally, i wouldn't advice (or ask) for his personal information. i still believe in a persons right to privacy if they so wish- unless they do something unlawful. my only reason of asking was to see whether he has/had a history of manipulating others- or can be stopped from doing so in the future.

btw: i know how awesome the san francisco night can be. i once took a girl on a walk down on the embarcadero towards the... (where they have cupid's bow) and we looked right behind us- towards the water the moon was right there. like "hello!"

Senior Member Junior Poster

when a man is in love with a tranny he always act like a jerk,cause he's ashamed of the feeling he had,

must be hard for him emotionally,cause its obvious he likes u alot, i dont think he did you wrong on purpose

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Love simon? This guy was in lust - and IMHO abusive.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Miranda, that guy is heading for a fall. If he is an attorney and travels to SF on a whim, then he can afford provider rates. Instead, he angers you and imperils his career, current relationship, and god knows what else. This is very risky behavior. If you take the high road here, you might take solace in the notion that his risky behavior will come back and haunt him someday. Karma's a bitch.

By the way, you know he's reading this right now. I'd bet any amount of money that you'll be getting another PM from him soon, and he'll be sweating bullets behind whatever sweet or nice words that he has to say to you.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

I am sorry that this happened to you. I hope you find someone who can give you many nights like this but with the sincerity of being interested in you.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I looked for him under that name... can't find him. Like to take a baseball bat to him personally.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    So I went on a very romantic, exciting, and genuinely magical date on Tuesday night. Turns out the man in question was already attached and had no intention of seeing me a second time. I guess I'm just far too trusting, and that this is a reminder that when you're a transsexual sex worker, it IS too good to be true when it feels like a guy genuinely wants you as a partner. Not entirely sure why I thought otherwise...
    Sorry to hear that Miranda. You're a lovely and charming person and I'm sure more and more guys will approach you for genuine dates as time goes by. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

I find going for a nice long bike ride or run helps in these situations. It's been doing wonders recently.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Ok, so as I said, chalk it up to experience. FYI, perhaps you've arrived as a woman more than you even realize, because this kind of thing happens to girls all the time and they're left feeling exactly the same as you do now.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this.

I am truly sorry you were hurt Miranda, you seem like a genuine, honest and sweet person, I hope the actions of this total asshole don't change you for the worse. Remember, whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.