Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Black people. I'm talking to you...

trish i know you enjoy arguing a lot but dont you think your time would be better spent arguing something that matters instead of an incoherent, illogical theory that isnt even articulated properly with zero relvance to the world that will never influence anybody but one - in the grand scheme of things - utterly insignificant individual?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    ___

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Okay, you got a point; but I thought I was just this far away from discovering a new hominid species.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Just this much.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	645237  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

^^ If that's directed at me Trish, I'm at least twice that big. No need to exaggerate just to make a point

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

to his credit i guess he did point out (even though im fairly certain that he didnt intend to nor understands that he did) that in biology the word species is surprisingly ill defined
    Species problem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    well either that or that neanderthals werent a species but a subspecies since to my knowledge they did apparently interbreed with homo sapiens and we still carry some neanderthal dna in us

although i probably shouldnt have said this since this will only enforce his silly theory

___

I was amazed when I first learned that were thought to be two distinct species of Arctic Gulls were linked by interbreeding varieties dispersed around the Arctic Circle so that indeed taxonomists now regard the two as one. One difficulty in drawing the boundary derives from the fact that if you go back far enough any two animals from the same genus share a common ancestor, perhaps of the same genus, perhaps not.

Okay Bronco, you got me. I wasn't really that close to discovering a new hominid species. I was this far away->
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this far away.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	645243  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

...and for the record - If an individual is a couple of I.Q. points away from being an absolute moron, then sharing DNA with a once noble species, a powerful group of space aliens, or angels from heaven...doesn't change the fact that the individual is still a couple of I.Q. points away from being an absolute moron.

Unfortunately individuals who are a couple of I.Q. points away from being absolute morons never see themselves as such.

Last edited by fred41; 11-14-2013 at 02:22 AM.

....and if anyone thought that was rude...don't blame me, it was my neanderthal up bringing.

Rookie Poster

Yes, as a race of beings. Besides the Nephilim there were a few who willingly stayed and survived that were a product of interbreeding, not just our ancestors in particular.

But this is all a moot point. Part of the punishment for our acts, or karma being a bitch, was that most of the previous knowledge is gone, save for the relics, stories and world maps given to the early explorers who had no idea how to properly navigate the globe. Various old Tribes have it but can't or wont do anything with it, and you are correct in that many of us are kept distracted, doped up and our minds locked down.

Besides, I can understand why Mac.B is taking this approach. Everyone can ask a question, only a few really want to hear the answer.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Closeted.

Question: Why didn't the Nephilim drown in the flood?
    Answer: You don't want to know. You can't handle the truth!

(oops! I seem to have gotten my cards shuffled. That was the answer to "Did you order the code red?"...sorry)

Senior Member Platinum Poster

What's in a name?