Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: Did Justin Beiber get pounded by Vaniity?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    you are correct on all points but he is still talented even if his songs aren't unique, most artists lack originality and when you consider he is a pop musician the depth of the lyrics really becomes a non issue. And since you are a song writer and play a few instruments you must know that that takes talent to do. Yes you do have tits and they are great but you never put your music on youtube for usher to find so dont hate on the youngster for that bit of genius.

Talent is what I have by playing a right handed guitar upside down and backwards. Have been playing like that, exceptionally, for 8 years. I don't put my music on youtube because im not pretentious. They are mine to do with what I wish.

HAHAHAHA Bit of genius???...for randomly uploading bullshit onto youtube??? Anyone with basic computer skills can do that, who also plays instruments. Usher saw that HE ( Usher ) could make money ( exploit ) from that kid.

I watch youtube daily. Seen HUNDREDS of exceptionally talented people playing instruments and singing MUCH more then your "Beiber"...But are they being signed? Fuck no!

The time of "dream of being a rockstar" is long dead. Everything now is machine regulated horseshit that is extensively calculated to produce the most $$$.

Justin Beiber, Kesha, Colbie Calait ( or whatever the fuck her name is ) they are all the same thing. Talentless oafs who think they are "rockstars". They know whats "COOL" and "HIP", and they exploit that. But that "cool and hip" thing does not stand the test of time.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    Talent is what I have by playing a right handed guitar upside down and backwards. Have been playing like that, exceptionally, for 8 years. I don't put my music on youtube because im not pretentious. They are mine to do with what I wish.

HAHAHAHA Bit of genius???...for randomly uploading bullshit onto youtube??? Anyone with basic computer skills can do that, who also plays instruments. Usher saw that HE ( Usher ) could make money ( exploit ) from that kid.

I watch youtube daily. Seen HUNDREDS of exceptionally talented people playing instruments and singing MUCH more then your "Beiber"...But are they being signed? Fuck no!

The time of "dream of being a rockstar" is long dead. Everything now is machine regulated horseshit that is extensively calculated to produce the most $$$.

Justin Beiber, Kesha, Colbie Calait ( or whatever the fuck her name is ) they are all the same thing. Talentless oafs who think they are "rockstars". They know whats "COOL" and "HIP", and they exploit that. But that "cool and hip" thing does not stand the test of time.
    You don't have to be pretentious to put stuff on youtube. I think Jamie would agree with that. It is ok to put yourself out into the world without trying to be something you are not. I hesitate to call someone talentless because I don't like what they do or how they got there because it comes off as jealousy. Sure Usher wanted to make a buck but who doesn't in his line of work. Lets not put him down for doing exactly what the music industry has been doing for years. If not youtube then it will be some other thing, we are all just lucky that the micky mouse club and kids incorperated are off the air or we may have way more guys like beiber running around.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Quiet Reflections; 10-06-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Professional Poster

Bieber is lucky .... he's moderately talented and he just happened to hit at that right moment, Good Luck to him. As long as I'm not forced to listen to him ... in which case he must be stopped.

Vaniity did repost one of the youtube versions of the story on her twitter but that doesn't mean much because she's a smart girl and will ride that publicity train for all it's worth either way.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    You put Colbie Callait on a list, ANY list, with Bieber? She's not even the same genre. Bieber and Ke$ha are straight up derivitive pop drivel aimed at kids. Colbie Callait's music is a blend of multiple genres, but it's melodic, reflective, original, and an adult taste.

Comparing Colbie to the other two is like comparing Metallica to Jimmy Buffet.

~BB~

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Anyone have any ideas why this didn't go viral?

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I think a Vaniity vs. Bieber would be an outstanding parody for a video shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestTS View Post
    Seriously - not buying it - why would Vaniity lower her standards to sleep with Beiber... ewww

Since when whores have standards?
    Vaniity is money fame hungry whore who would sleep with anybody as long as they are rich and famous.... she slept with a lot of Hollywood celebrities already, so why not Beiber?

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Colbie Calliet benefits from having a dad who is a very good record producer. Ken Calliet worked with Fleetwood Mac for a long time

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

What a load of nonsense

Maybe he was just asking her for hormone therapy tips.

...dudes girlier than Miley Cyrus.