Went out last Saturday to a party for three people leaving my job. Walked up to bar, and was going to buy151 rum shots for one of the three, a very cute chick who is model fine but maybe too thin for my taste. The bar just had a drop of 151 rum left. I declined the last drop and switch to shots of unfamiliar Grey Goose, which three shots made me to drunk to chase and pop the girl, which another co worker stepped up and took my place. I can handle the 151 rum, been drinking it for 30 years, know its power and my limits. I should have went to the liquor store and bought the place a bottle of 151 (is that even allowed). She told me later that she was warned about not tying to hang with me drinking, but I felt I let her down because she was tore up and I was tore up from the GG. I acted likea rookie and I did not have her back because I knew nothing about GG power, only drank it twice before. Now I feel like an asshole who allow my other co worker to take her home. Is Grey Goose that powerful? I left the club about 11, only there two hours. Should I have taken her home with me, as planned? Nothing would have happen but still I am feeling guilty about the night??? Should I