Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Turkish Shemales Mega Post

Sorry guy's for misspelling, my bad. And chupapau.. is correct as to what I was getting at. Look at the past few years now , how often the gay-pride parade has happened, (just as a small example). Of-course the situation is very complicated right now, and it just might strengthen the democratic, anti authority side,but you could see how the dear leader was moving around in the past few years, entrenching his position, slowly. Were there is smoke , fire is close. So it's prudent to have Plan B. And you guy's as well , who live there , my brothers , who knows what the future will bring. He was moving towards a theocratic/strong man rule. Be safe yourselves .

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chupapau View Post
    Comparing to the rest of the free world, there is definitely something to say for the fact that if you are not 100 % in agreement with the current government in that country, you would be wise to make sure you have a plan B, or an escape route if needed. If the press is no longer free, then why would people who don't fit in "perfectly" be free from worry?

You have no idea how many people from the general LBTG community - worldwide - have asked for asylum in countries like Germany, The Netherlands, Sweden, etc etc. on ground of persecution/discrimination. It always surprises me, that other people from those countries have no idea what I'm talking about. And without free press, how could they know?

I'm not saying Turkey a tyranny yet, but in my book it isn't healthy either.

We don't talk about general LGBT problems, latest problems in Turkey will affect everybody there's not any new threat towards to LGBT society.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cdgirl-tr View Post
    We don't talk about general LGBT problems, latest problems in Turkey will affect everybody there's not any new threat towards to LGBT society.
    I understand that, and feel bad for anyone in Turkey for it. It's just as seen so many times in history, when a society takes this road, they start sacrificing minorities.

Oh, and we prefer to talk about everything

Take care!

Junior Member Rookie Poster Avital Kohen's Avatar

Hi everyone i am from Turkey originally but living in UK now. For your turkey visits ask me about that. I was visiting lots of shemales before my transition to learn how to live as tranwswoman in turkey

Senior Member Junior Poster ratmir's Avatar

Silver Poster

the way turkey is going now i wonder how many of these gorgeous ladies will be looking for husbands here in the US?
    Hey you an now do it......

"How you doin!"

double act in sisli, istanbul >>>
    Afet (top), Kumsal (bottom)
    https://sendvid.com/u34q1j29

a fine sex house from the capital of the republic, Ankara (been to that house)
    4 trans and 2 girls. girls twerking on the bed, 1 trans filming, three in front of the mirror.
    zirve filming, 2 of the standing must be irem egeli and gocmen nil. can't identify the fourth >>>
    https://sendvid.com/k3aj0mho