Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gta 5

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Default Gta 5

I've been interested in the new GTA 5 game. I heard that on its release it sold over 8 million copies within 24 hours O.O. Have anyone of you played it yet? Really wanted to play this, but trashed my ps3 because I kind of got out of console gaming. Of course now I really want a copy, but the requirements for pc are like ridiculous quad-core cpu and shit that is impossible for me to run.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Gta 5

I started playing it on ps3 yeaterday. It's really impressive. A gigantic world, a lot of stuff to do and the framerate is smooth. It starts out with a robbery so you try out the new stuff like switching characters and shooting without having to sit through hours of cut scenes.
    A new ps3 should be a lot cheaper then a good enough pc. You will get many hours of entertainment.

Yeah I'll probably think about getting another one or waiting till the ps4 releases and buy gta 5 from the online ps market or whatever it's going to be called.

Ass Connoisseur Junior Poster cockluver's Avatar

GTA 5 will not be for PS4 but they may have some version available eventually. There is a GTA 5 PS3 bundle that you can get for $270 though. I may be able to give you the hookup.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
    I started playing it on ps3 yeaterday. It's really impressive. A gigantic world
    i agree. game is perfect for me and i haven't even left the city or started any of the side missions. i like the fact that you can switch betwix different characters and yeah- the world is massive.

btw: yesterday i discovered a game glitch: some gangster was following me with his car, so I stop my car to shoot him. he gets out, and right when he gets out I shoot him in the head or something, and he flew like 10 meters high up in the air. i hope they dont fix the glitch.

Member Rookie Poster

can you be female character?

Quote Originally Posted by cockluver View Post
    GTA 5 will not be for PS4 but they may have some version available eventually. There is a GTA 5 PS3 bundle that you can get for $270 though. I may be able to give you the hookup.
    Oh yeah that would be awesome

Senior Member Junior Poster Rockit_'s Avatar

Still waiting for a PC release...

It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Got it at the midnight release. Insane amount of people that were there. It made 800 million dollars on the first day of release which is pretty impressive. The game is amazing with tons of stuff to do. The characters are quite interesting as well.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Silver Poster

just fucked a stripper for $40.... in gta v.