Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: Best Plastic Tgirls

"natural" sounds fake to me. natural is shitty term because natural would mean that look as they were born. since these ladies are in transition, hormone therapy alters their appearance and they are inherently not natural looking.

jesse flores famously says she has never had FFS and that she does not take hormones. I contest that despite her lovely implants...if her statements are true, she is more "natural" than some of the girls you are talking about.

natural to most of you means flat-chested and boyish, but admitting that is too much for most of you. the love of so-called natural girls on this board is the number one reason why threads about femboys and cds are the most popular threads here. natural is just the word many of you use to convince yourself that a model does not need to look feminine.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Veteran Poster Ananke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    "natural" sounds fake to me. natural is shitty term because natural would mean that look as they were born. since these ladies are in transition, hormone therapy alters their appearance and they are inherently not natural looking.

jesse flores famously says she has never had FFS and that she does not take hormones. I contest that despite her lovely implants...if her statements are true, she is more "natural" than some of the girls you are talking about.

natural to most of you means flat-chested and boyish, but admitting that is too much for most of you. the love of so-called natural girls on this board is the number one reason why threads about femboys and cds are the most popular threads here. natural is just the word many of you use to convince yourself that a model does not need to look feminine.
    Of course, I know they are in transition and they have to alter their appearance by artificial means. I just mean a natural LOOK.

Member Rookie Poster

Someone mentioned her before so I thought I'd put some pics of this gorgeous girl
    Cassandra Cass

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Oh my =)

"How you doin!"