Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Am I gay since I am attracted to Tgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by turtle74 View Post
    As I have gotten older. I have started to dislike labels more & more. Gay, strait, bi, trans.. Pleasure is pleasure. I am who I am and I am someone who loves the way a lot of the ladies look. It would be my pleasure to pleasure them.
    That's right! The labels i dislike too. You're who you are and what you like.
    To me TS girl in a girl and nothing to do with the "am i gay question"
    I personally wouldn't go with a guy, but a TS girl is totally different.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    OP: Just choke down a load, throw back an appletini and saunter off beyond the lisps of the rainbows, with your fierce self. Gay people are happier anyhow, it's in the freakin' name.
    Probably the most funny and profound thing I've ever read on here...

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

ryanmurph69 Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    i have a simple test for any dude too...

would you go down on a dude?
    do you walk down the street and turn your head to look at dudes?
    have to ever seen a dude and said, wow, that dude has a fuckable ass?
    does your dick get hard if you see 2 dudes going at it?

if yes to any of those questions, you are gay. if the answer is no to all of these questions, then you are not gay.

also....fyi....if you have to ask yourself if you are gay...you are not straight. men confident in their sexuality need not ask about labels.
    I have definitely never answered yes to any of these questions. Not even once. I guess I wouldn't be considered "gay".

Quote Originally Posted by Merkurie View Post
    Do you want to be gay?
    Will that make things easier to explain? I don't mean this lightly because frankly gay is easier for lots of people to understand than trans and trans attraction.
    I am definitely not looking to be gay. It was just a thought as I am trying to figure out my sexual attraction questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ktkraft View Post
    Stop worrying about it. Your attracted to the female form. Therefore you are not gay. Gay men are not attracted to ts, they are attracted to other MEN. So no you are not gay. You are not bisexual likes both men and woman. and once again you like woman. You are straight if you need to apply any label, or open minded straight if you really want to define it better... Other people here are calling you gay just to be mean, or because they simply are not understanding gay means a man liking a man, or a woman liking a woman... but honestly, who cares. do what makes you happy
    Thank you It is nice hearing some educated and well thought words. Not just "yup, you're gay"....or "gay".

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

You're gay just for asking the question "am I gay"........it has nothing to do with your attraction to tgirls at all though.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    ryan: it seems to me, that rather than looking for an honest answer, you're more interested in hearing someone reassure you that you're not gay.

i actually think you gave yourself the best answer possible when you examined exactly what it was about transexuals that you find attractive.
    I have definitely had a multitude of different responses. I welcome them all. Some of the people who took the time to write more than "you're gay" really did not provide any feedback. That was what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time to write. I really do appreciate it.

Member Rookie Poster

Most amusing are guys who insist they are not gay because they are tops (although they are quite willing to suck cock) while guys who bottom are gay. That seems arbitrary. I mean a cock is sliding between your lips as you mumble "I'm glad I'm not gay. Those guys getting their asses reamed, they're gay."

Just enjoy these great female beings.

You're attracted to GG's , TGirl's, Not Guys? No you are not Gay, now go be yourself.

Greed is Good, Money is Better

Quote Originally Posted by turtle74 View Post
    As I have gotten older. I have started to dislike labels more & more. Gay, strait, bi, trans.. Pleasure is pleasure. I am who I am and I am someone who loves the way a lot of the ladies look. It would be my pleasure to pleasure them.
    There's nothing wrong with labels. The problem is that some labels are used to demean. In Anglo-Saxon culture (and others) gay men are thought to have lost male privilege by indulging in behaviours that run counter to the binary, patriarchal values of a large part of society. This is utter shit.

Just as an interesting exercise sometime, define 'straight'. When I was young it meant you didn't drop acid or smoke dope and had ghastly taste in music. All 'straight' actually means is 'a member of the most dull, hidebound, judgemental, conservative, backward-looking, boring group in society'. I wouldn't have them in the house. Frank Zappa did a song called 'Pojama People' that absolutely nailed it-- and Frank didn't do drugs btw. I will try to find it on YT and post.

Now have a long hard think and ask yourself 'Would you seriously want to be like that?' Would anyone with an ounce of imagination, adventure or sensitivity want to be like that? If so, get the fuck out of here and go to church; if not, get on with whatever floats your boat. THERE IS NO second chance. Fuck this life up and...that's it.

Whatever you want to do, as long as it harms no-one else, is absolutely fine.

Here you go