Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Am I gay since I am attracted to Tgirls?

I wanna be gay with Tatianna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hBE414D3D.jpeg 
Views:	266 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	621831  

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Who said anything about telling your mother anything explicit? Kids talk to their parents about who they are dating on occasion. That's how normal humans work. Look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by iagodelgado View Post
    I don't think my mom is going to go to bed with the girl I'm going to bed with.

At least I hope not.

She's not telling. Why should I?

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

ryanmurph69 Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    The test is very simple. Are you gonna tell your mom that you like trannies with the same ease as you would talking about the new GG you're dating? No? Well, that's your gut telling you everything you need to know. When that's the case your next step is accept it then promptly man up and get the fuck over it.
    I thank you for your input, but if I told my mom that I was dating a trannie..that is totally irrelevant to my original question. The original question is if I could be "gay". Some people are able to come out and be open. Some people cannot, but that has no relevance on if you are gay or not. Some people live their entire lives in seclusion.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iagodelgado View Post
    I don't think my mom is going to go to bed with the girl I'm going to bed with.

At least I hope not.

She's not telling. Why should I?
    what a strange thing to say. actually you're mom is telling you who she's dating. he's called your dad. or if they're divorced, you're step-dad. or step mom. or she's single.

do you seriously not know who your mom is with?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmurph69 View Post
    I thank you for your input, but if I told my mom that I was dating a trannie..that is totally irrelevant to my original question. The original question is if I could be "gay". Some people are able to come out and be open. Some people cannot, but that has no relevance on if you are gay or not. Some people live their entire lives in seclusion.
    ryan: it seems to me, that rather than looking for an honest answer, you're more interested in hearing someone reassure you that you're not gay.

i actually think you gave yourself the best answer possible when you examined exactly what it was about transexuals that you find attractive.

Senior Member Junior Poster

It's only gay if she dickslaps you between the eyes. Otherwise it's completely and utterly heterosexual.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Stop worrying about it. Your attracted to the female form. Therefore you are not gay. Gay men are not attracted to ts, they are attracted to other MEN. So no you are not gay. You are not bisexual likes both men and woman. and once again you like woman. You are straight if you need to apply any label, or open minded straight if you really want to define it better... Other people here are calling you gay just to be mean, or because they simply are not understanding gay means a man liking a man, or a woman liking a woman... but honestly, who cares. do what makes you happy

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Idt20082008"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmurph69 View Post
    Actually I think that gets right to the crux of what your talking about. I think Jaime is saying that if you can't tell your Mom you like Transgendered girls or are dating one, you view yourself as gay and are uncomfortable telling your Mom who you are with. Doesn't matter who you like, if you are comfortable with who you are then tell your Mom who you are with and move on. If you can't tell your Mom, then you view yourself as gay and are uncomfortable talking about it

Do you want to be gay?
    Will that make things easier to explain? I don't mean this lightly because frankly gay is easier for lots of people to understand than trans and trans attraction.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

i have a simple test for any dude too...

would you go down on a dude?
    do you walk down the street and turn your head to look at dudes?
    have to ever seen a dude and said, wow, that dude has a fuckable ass?
    does your dick get hard if you see 2 dudes going at it?

if yes to any of those questions, you are gay. if the answer is no to all of these questions, then you are not gay.

also....fyi....if you have to ask yourself if you are gay...you are not straight. men confident in their sexuality need not ask about labels.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON