Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Am I gay since I am attracted to Tgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmurph69 View Post

I am attracted to Tgirls in jeans, skirts, leggings etc... The sexy dressing isn't the total turn on, but it is part of it. Outside of the girl who happens to have a penis, I am not turned on at all with male features such as masculinity, facial hair, or muscles. I love femininity in a Tgirl.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    sounds like you're attracted to tgirls in clothes. is this correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmurph69 View Post
    Yes.

Last edited by bluesoul; 09-07-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Oh you like them in clothes, then I'm afraid the diagnosis is super gay. Please take some medication and straighten yourself out at once.

Or it doesn't really matter what label you want to attach to yourself as long as your happy with who and what you like, and aren't breaking any laws

ryanmurph69 Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05 View Post
    Oh you like them in clothes, then I'm afraid the diagnosis is super gay. Please take some medication and straighten yourself out at once.

Or it doesn't really matter what label you want to attach to yourself as long as your happy with who and what you like, and aren't breaking any laws
    Thank you for the feedback. But I am quite puzzled why I would be labeled "super gay" and need medication.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Seems this guy doesn't like trans girls anywhere near as much as he likes being categorized. Dude has a label fetish. Takes all kinds. Actually it doesn't. We just happen to have all kinds.

26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Seems this guy doesn't like trans girls anywhere near as much as he likes being categorized. Dude has a label fetish. Takes all kinds. Actually it doesn't. We just happen to have all kinds.
    I am not going to lie....I LOVE being with a Tgirl. It is not only about the fashion and dress associated with it all. It is an amazing experience. I am merely looking to find out more about other peoples thoughts and experiences...Not just affixing a label to it. I don't find men attractive. I find male parts attractive on a feminine person.

Last edited by ryanmurph69; 09-08-2013 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    Maybe this will help:

Video taken from TGirls.com
    LOL!
    You are cracked.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster travel_by_day's Avatar

Poor Ryan. I think most of the poster are being either ironic or sarcastic with you.

Like you, I like genetic girls, and I like t-girls. I don't like boys (unless they are especially feminine). I tried to find a good label for it amongst the four available - hetro, homo, bi, trans. None of them fit.

Then I just figured - fuck it - there isn't a good label for what we are, unless we start to get into increasingly small divisions of people. As Jamie says, just don't worry about it, and move on with your life.

Unless, of course, this is all a big troll, in which case - well played for getting us to play.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by travel_by_day View Post
    Poor Ryan. I think most of the poster are being either ironic or sarcastic with you.

Like you, I like genetic girls, and I like t-girls. I don't like boys (unless they are especially feminine). I tried to find a good label for it amongst the four available - hetro, homo, bi, trans. None of them fit.

Then I just figured - fuck it - there isn't a good label for what we are, unless we start to get into increasingly small divisions of people. As Jamie says, just don't worry about it, and move on with your life.

Unless, of course, this is all a big troll, in which case - well played for getting us to play.
    Thank you very much. I am just looking to see what other people have to say.

Senior Member Junior Poster cameron47's Avatar

Cool Re: Am I gay since I am attracted to Tgirls?

I have to differ with some of the previous opinions posted. Actually according to research liking a Shemale/Tranny does not make you gay..Really because a man who is attracted to a Shemale and not attracted to males is not considered gay....Gay men are interested in men and not Shemales. You are interested in Girls as well and Shemales who are condidered and look just like GG's and some look even better. You are turned on by the feminine features of GG's and Shemales. If you are not into men/men than you are not gay.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cameron47 View Post
    I have to differ with some of the previous opinions posted. Actually according to research liking a Shemale/Tranny does not make you gay..Really because a man who is attracted to a Shemale and not attracted to males is not considered gay....Gay men are interested in men and not Shemales. You are interested in Girls as well and Shemales who are condidered and look just like GG's and some look even better. You are turned on by the feminine features of GG's and Shemales. If you are not into men/men than you are not gay.
    here's the problem i see with this statement:

there are men who are attracted to manly features about men (hair, demeanor etc). a man's man.
    then there are men who are attracted to twinks/femboys etc.

what if you met a man who does not see himself as a man and you find yourself attracted to him? does that erase the fact that you are now attracted to a man?

both are men. but the two act quite different.

there are also women that are more tomboys and thus: more masculine.

there are also body builder women (a thread on this very forum is quite popular). why is such a thread popular when such women exhibit less feminine features?

i don't think being gay is strictly about "being attracted to a man" but rather, being attracted to someone that just happens to be a man. to reduce it simply to gender is somewhat cheapening (imo)

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by bluesoul; 09-08-2013 at 01:48 AM.