Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Default Re: Only Miranda Meadows...

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah View Post
    God. I luv Miranda's sluttiness. It makes me wanna bend her over and fuck her eager hole.
    Baby, when I'm ready to fuck, which, frankly, is all the god damn time, you don't need to bend me over: I'll be bending myself over, spreading my cheeks, and pleading for you to take me like the dirty little whore I am.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

Click here to check out an interview with Miranda Meadows of the x-rated variety. However, you really need to see the interview to get the full slutty effect. Should be out soon.

Here's a screen capture from the interview. She had her eyes closed stroking her cock (biggest I've seen on a TS since Morgan Mundy) the entire time, thinking of slutty things no doubt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mirandameadows.jpg 
Views:	1056 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	621877  

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    Baby, when I'm ready to fuck, which, frankly, is all the god damn time, you don't need to bend me over: I'll be bending myself over, spreading my cheeks, and pleading for you to take me like the dirty little whore I am.
    God. You are a little slutty whore Miranda. Id luv to sink my bar cock up your sweet pleading hole all the way to my balls so you could feel them bouncing against your tasty balls. I would fuck you raw like a little kinky dirty slut deserves to be fucked. I wuold make your big girl cock cum all over your hot sexy body just from pounding that wicked little whore hole of yours. Finally after I fucked you to a hot wet sloppy cum and sweat covered little nasty fuck drunk slut, I would blow my big hot thick load deep into your dirty stretched and used bare whore hole. Thats what a pleading fuck slut needs.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

queer slut Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RadiusDark View Post
    Click here to check out an interview with Miranda Meadows of the x-rated variety. However, you really need to see the interview to get the full slutty effect. Should be out soon.

Here's a screen capture from the interview. She had her eyes closed stroking her cock (biggest I've seen on a TS since Morgan Mundy) the entire time, thinking of slutty things no doubt.
    More of this please.

Thank you.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    Good to know ;-p