Thread: Her New Toy

AKA Half man half amazing Veteran Poster king sun's Avatar

Default Her New Toy

I woke up in a fog, head still swimming from the night before, but as soon as I got the cobwebs out, I soon realized that I wasn’t in my own bed, wasn’t dressed with a some discomfort in my ass. As the door opened and a striking figure stood in that doorway, she had to be at least 6ft tall, well toned like a sprinter, long light brown curly hair, caramel complexion, not overly large breasts but suited for a woman of her size, as I scanned down her body I can see her 8in lady stick shown as proudly as can be and that answered my main question right there. “I see somebody’s finally awake, I thought I wore you out last night, good I get to have some more fun with you.” Now at this point, I after the alcohol had worn off and I was coming back to my senses, “What did happen last night, those drinks really got to me and my memory is still a little blurry about the details so you might have to refresh my memory.”
    “Well, I can show you better than I can tell you.” With a slightly evil grin on her face, she walks towards the bed, crawling on top of me, looking right at me and passionately starts kissing me, but she wouldn’t be there long, slowly making her way down to my chest, her tongue circling and flicking my nipples would soon be replaced with light bites and then slightly harder bites, my chest now heaving from the attention, she felt my “other” reaction that got her attention, “Ahhh, there it is!” he decent downward continued on from kissing my chest, down my stomach my eyes were closed the whole time just enjoying the experience of it and those luscious lips soon found their way to my dick.
    My moans would signal my seal of approval of what see was doing to me, edging and teasing my rod relentlessly it felt like the frontal cortex of my brain was going to explode but that was only the beginning, jumping and twitching from each flick of tongue was a master stroke but compared to that mouth of hers as she took me it slowly and tastily taking what I had to the hilt working me over till I was ready to bust and when she sensed it I can feel her pulling herself off of me, “Now, now, now, we can’t have none of that, not until I get mines again.” She continued trek further downward all the way between my legs, feeling her fingers spreading my cheeks open and that cool wet tongue of hers now circling around my somewhat tight opening, she begins to probe my insides and it begins to send me over the edge with waves of pleasure, I let take complete control of me, but something tells me that I already have as I spread my legs to her to give her better access, “That’s my lover, I knew you would learn.” With that she went back down on my ass till she felt that I was ready for the rest of her.
    Soon she lifted herself up, stroking herself, and those 8 inches of hers soon became 10 with an extra surprise on the end, a piercing, the thick metal ring I didn’t notice form earlier now made it’s presence known, like every stroke it got harder and thicker, and though I can still felt a little tender before I could say anything, she beat me to the punch, “Don’t worry lover, I’m never rough, I like to take it easy so you can feel every bit of me, as I will fill every bit of you baby.” Reaching to her side she grabs her lube, generously applying it on her and putting on and in me. Soon that finger would be replaced with combination of metal and flesh entering me, but she was doing it with relative ease, with inch after inch stretching me, filling me and that feeling of fullness was coming back to me now, I held on to my legs giving more of myself to her as slowly began to move herself in and out of me, and those moans of pleasure increased even more with every thrust from her athletic body, those moans of mine became stifled from either her breast in my mouth or her tongue in my throat, and I loved every moment of it.
    She would continue to fuck me slow and deep as I couldn’t help myself and wrapped my legs around her, I could only imagine the sight to two athletic, muscular bodies moving together, and looking at the fruits of her hard work turns me on even more as my dick gets even harder, while she’s still inside me she rises up and swings my leg over to the side “Turn over baby, you’ll going to love it just like last night.” Without missing a beat I roll over onto my stomach never pulling out once, my eyes light up when that metal ring begins to rub my prostate and the electricity is shooting throughout my body, she knows this too as her strokes shorten up to focus right on that spot. My moans become deeper more primal, my dick harder than it’s ever been and this beautiful Amazonian beauty masterfully fucking me like no other. And at the point when I thought I couldn’t take any more, I feel that sensation building up inside of me, but how she was doing me, it was strongest I had ever felt, without eve touching myself, ropes of cum shoots out of me like a geyser almost neverending as every contraction from me is beginning to send her over the edge.
    After a few more strokes, leaving only the head in, she finally lets go, and she’s cumming as strong as I did, feeling each pulse and the warm fluid now filling my insides, her groans more guteral, with the final twitch of her now sweating body, she collapses on top of me, laying in a pool of my own sweat and cum, breathing hard herself and says to me “By the way in case you forgot, it’s Gracyanne and you are now mine!”

9 out of 10 members liked this post.

Thumbs up Re: Her New Toy

Good story! I like how the feelings of the night before cum back to him. And the quote at the end- “By the way in case you forgot, it’s Gracyanne and you are now mine!” it got me!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Her New Toy

I want a night like that hehehe

CH. 2: Gracyanne and D'andrea

From that moment she told me that I was hers, I could only imagine in what way but I knew in my head what that way was, as she got up Gracyanne went towards the dresser to fish something out, “Here’s a little something to ensure the next time I have you, you’ll be already.” Pulling out of the drawer was a butt plug, in girth it looked like the size of her but with my ass pretty raw from her assaults I don’t even know if I would be able to take it. She obviously wasn’t concerned about my well being, she put a little bit of lube on the plug and some on my still sore and raw opening, and inserted the plug inside me, even with the lube it was a tad bit painful, but as my opening started to accommodate my new appendage, and when it got to the end, it was like a vacuum as it clasped around the end now holding on for dear life.
    Leaning against the dresser, she laid out the new rules for me, “Like I said before, you are mine to do with as I please, and the first rule is that you do what I say, when I say and whatever I say. Number two, that plug? It’s now apart of you now, and you will wear it everyday, all day. Number three, and this is a big one, it goes with number one, I have friends that come into town or may come back here with me from the clubs and sometimes they have needs too and if they want you, they will have you. Number four, wherever you was living before, you live here for now on. I’ll discuss the rest later on, if you want this say yes.” Knowing that this would be my life for now on, I gave her a hard yes. “now go back to your place and start getting some of your things for at least a couple of days and be back here at 6, I have to go to the airport to pick up an dear friend of mine and she’ll be staying with us for a week and she’s going to love you.”
    I spent the rest of the afternoon gathering my clothes and other thing to take to now my new place, and as I pulling up to the driveway, I see Gracyanne and her friend standing in the garage just talking, and she was just as tall as her but not as muscular but more like a runway model, medium sized breast showing through her tank top and mile long legs encased in dark denim jeans, I knew they were talking about me by the way they were looking at me up and down, “So this is the girl toy that you was raving about huh, you left out a lot of details wow!” “Girl, you haven’t seen anything yet. And you, go set those things in here, you can deal with them later. ” For that evening, we sat around and talked they were catching up on old times and I sat back and listened like it was a normal night, but Gracyanne got up and started making her way to the car, “Where are you heading to?” “I gotta go to store and pick up some things, I’m sure the two of you will get along without me.” And with that, she walks out the door.
    After some small talk, I find out her friends name is D’Andrea and they knew each other since they were kids and both being t-girls since that time, they act more like sisters, “I hope you know whenever I’m here, I’m home and and do make myself at home, and unless we say different, whatever is Gracy’s is mine and whatever is mine is Gracy’s, and she told me that goes for you too huh?” D”Andrea slowly got up, and with her long lean figure she looks liked she kept on rising, walking towards me, sitting right next to me, placing her well manicure hand on my thigh, making her way up to my crotch, “I know that Gracy normally doesn’t have use for that, but as for me I do but first things first.” Again she stood up and started kicking off her shoes, unbuttoning her jeans slowly inching them down due to their tightness, the only thing left was the black lace boy shorts she had on and I can see the bulge building up in there, and I could no longer help myself, I reached for her, pulling those panties down and out sprang out a dick though not as thick as Gracyanne’s but it was longer and uncut, and as I rolled the foreskin back, a little bit of precum was leaking from her.
    My tongue reached out and lapped it up before it could fall away from her, because of her length, I had to take one hand to hold it, and slowly make my way down this monster. Alternating from slurping to licking her mighty shaft, her moans gives all the feedback I need, “My God, Gracy wasn’t lying, if your ass is anything like your mouth?” I didn’t answer, I just kept on sucking, it felt like with every slurp, she was getting bigger and bigger, “Back off, I don’t want to cum just yet, in fact, get undressed and rest on the couch.” Removing all of my clothes, D”Andrea got a good look not just at my body but my own weapon as well, “Well built, and hung too, yeah I’m gonna have some fun with you, now on your knees.” As I was getting down, she noticed the plug in my ass, and as I looked back her eyes got so big, she couldn’t help but crack a smile. “My girl, always prepared, good I won’t have to take my time now!!!!!!” Pulling the plug from my ass I let out a low moan, and as each inch of the plug makes it’s way from my emptying hole knowing that something much bigger was going to fill it, I feel myself getting harder and harder.
    With a final twist, I was completely open and the air now rushing into my insides made the anticipation of her fucking me that much harder to take, I don’t even know if she put on any lube, but I felt her hands on each cheek then her massive rod at my hole, she began entering me with ease, she literally fell into me feeling all twelve inches reaching my deepest reaches, filling me to the hilt as soon as she was in she began pulling out, leaving only the head in before driving all the all the back in, not powerful thrusts but long, slow deliberate pace with each time she got to the end was met long low moans on my part. Even with her size, stretching me out, my ass still gripped around her tightly, “You’re better than I ever imagined, I don’t know how she can long I can last with you!” to my surprise, I didn’t know about her stamina, she seemed like she can go on, and on.
    Soon, she shortened up her strokes finding my prostate, with each stroke I began to see fireworks, my own cock growing from the added stimulus, I wanted to stroke it but D’Andrea was putting on fucking clinic considering fact on how Gracyanne thouroughly wore me out, and the level of ecstasy so mind blowing, again without touching myself I came torrents, she never relinquished her pace, only slowing down just enough to see the pool of cum underneath me. Coming down from that incredible orgasm , I didn’t even notice Gracyanne was back, “I knew you two would get along, and hell, why should you have all the fun!” Looking over to my right, she began to remove her long skirt, and obiviously wearing no underwear, her leaving was all a set up, but netherless, she positioned herself on the couch right in front of me, her thick, long, pierced member right in me “Do something to make me feel good.” She demanded, and without hesitation I took her in, playing with her ring first, licking her entire length, D’Andrea taking her time behind me enjoying every moment, I begin taking her into my mouth, her moans signal my pleasure I’m starting to give her, “That’s a good boy.” She cooed, and now being in a t-girl sandwich being filled from both ends getting stretched out like never before, D’Andrea only pulls out to apply more lube and then she’s back in, Gracyanne is bucking her hips to me my face, my tongue expertly swirling around her head, D’Andrea plowing away at a more deliberate pace bending my ass to her will.
    I completely lost track of time on how long it went, these two Amazons had incredible stamina, I didn’t know if I could keep up or stay conscious, our moans between all three of us were getting louder more primal, I feel Gracyanne’s cock getting harder, I knew she was close, “Shit I’m going to cum, don’t you dare stop!” with one last thrust into my throat, thick hot waves of her essence began jutting from her and coating my throat, the taste of her sweet milk drove me over the edge again, as an orgasm even stronger than the first erupted from me, the twitching of my cock transferred to my ass, with that D’Andrea slowed down, “Dammit, uh,uh,uh!” and soon I felt her dick pulsating filling my ass with her hot seed, and since this was her first orgasm, it was strong powerful and on going, I never thought it would end. As our passions slowly started to die down, I released myself from Gracyanne, leaving a combined trail of cum and saliva and I laid my head my head on the couch cushing breathing hard D’Andrea, still somewhat hard, pulling herself out of my truly well worn out ass, still small trails of cum emitting from her, I was finally able to collapse in the wetness of my own seed and sweat
    And unable to talk Gracyanne breathfully cooed, “We need to take this to the bedroom, and get some rest.” with D’Andrea replying “So I take it that this was only round one? Good.” After sometime , we was able to compose ourselves, make our way to her bed, where all of us passed out. And as my eyes closed between these two exceptionally beautiful women, I can only think what’s in store once we wake up.

6 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Thanks, great story.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    what a life

Man, I wish this story could be how my first time with great women will be like.

Ch 3 is cumming soon!!!!!!

Part 3 Gracyanne’s POV

That shower felt sooooo good, and I needed it badly, Papi, are you done in there yet? "Here I come bby!" Mmmm, it's good to have some in house ass at my disposal and beckon call. There you are looking as fine as ever,and that extra time in the gym has done wonders for you. "Baby, you know how I like to start my day, now get over here and Mami what she likes." Uhhhhhhhhhh,mmmmmmmmmm,ooooooohhjhhjhhj Papi you're still amaze me after all this time, you've definitely learn your lessons, if he keeps this up I might finally let him fuck me, uuuuuuuhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh, oh my, he's learned some new tricks.
    I might just let go right down his throat at this rate but not before I get bubble butt first. "Ooooooo baby stop before you make cum, and why do they you get in mama's favorite position." Um, I sure did love it when he had that butt plug and I could just fall in, but I do love that tightness, let me tease that opening for a bit, now open up for you know you want to, you can't wait for any part of me to touch your spot and the way you in squirm and moan gives me my first signals of approval, your ever hardening cock is my second sign. I love working you over waiting for you to submit your ass and your body to me, which is why I chose you in the first place.
    And there it is, sign number three, I see you grabbing those strong muscular thighs of yours, giving me all the access I need, and this tongue lashing I'm putting on his tight little hole is stripping to drive you mad with lust and wanting doesn't it? Unfortunately for you, it's not you pleasure I'm concerned with right now, the final sign, that Boi pussy
    slowly opening up for me now, hmmmmmmm he no longer turns over like he use to, he now stays on his back offering himself up as an offering, damn, I trained him well. Now where the hell is that lube? I there it is, time to claim my prize, his eagerness surprises me at times, now grabbing my ass as I begin to enter him, oh yeah, he's still tight but after months of myself and some others breaking him in, I can still slide all of me in. His ass grips me like he's sucking me in, but I control this pace, look at his eyes, once looking at me with anticipation, have now rolled to the back of his head as now all of me is in him.
    This is my favorite part when I slowly pull back, and he begins to inhale, his cock standing on point, head turned to the side, pushing myself back in and waiting for that low moan emerge from this large muscular man, and with each successive stroke his will is no longer his own. He wants to reach for himself , but I keep his wrists pinned down, lucky for me I'm not a petite woman, throughout this whole time I keep a steady pace but throw in a hard one to get his attention and to let him know who's in charge. His moans go from low to breathy ahhhs, as I begin to hit his prostate, he bucks in ecstasy and wants to turn over but he's too weak and lust driven to try, his cock still straining and yearning to be touched, but I won't let happen, simply put if I make cum without touching himself he will truly have submitted his body to me then.
    Damn this shower could've waited cause we're both a sweaty mass, leaning foward to give my toy a kiss with our ev tongues meeting first, soon he's wrapping his strong thighs around me, squeezing me a little, I forget he's not a small man either, with that, he submits a little more. Releasing from our kiss, looking into his he now begins to realize his role in my bed now, but by this point, he wants to cum and tries his best not to, but lucky for him I feel the pressure rising in myself, every muscle in my body tightens up and give one last thrust, my own moans have turned into something primal as release myself into him, filling his ass with hot torrents of cum, he feels my member pulsate into inside of him and he can no longer as he cum like like a mighty geyser of thick ropes which seems to go on for ever and ever between the both both of us.
    When we finally came down from mutual high, I withdraw from him leaving him empty yet full at the same time, cum trailing down his side, the last drops oozing from softening dick and my own seed leaking out of him, he knows without uttering a word that he surrendered himself to me. I told you that you were mine and this sealed it.

Member Rookie Poster

Pretty good indeed! That would be real fun.