Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Pictures

Does anyone have any pictures of what it looks like afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by adameast
    I had my balls removed once. I didnt like it, so I got a got a divorce.
    Damn! You beat me. I was going to use that one.

Is it true you can no longer shoot loads of cum after this??? If so, the I vote NO, don't EVER get your balls removed unless you're ademant about full SRS!!!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    I dated a girl who had hers removed. It had a lot more effect thant just taking hormones. She had a very developed body even before she had the surgery. She also had some silicone work done. She ended up having to have some of it removed as well as her implants because the natural ways her body began to develop even more.

Her sex drive did diminish but she also because multi orgasmic and her orgasms became a lot stronger. And she didn’t need to jack to come. Of course when she did come she really didn’t ejaculate. She could still become erect.

Of the few girls that I have known that have had it done, the results as far as body development, skin, hair, facial development, breast, etc. the results have been great. But I have heard the same warnings regarding vaginal depth.

The girl that I spoke of didn’t have that problem once she went through SRS but she had plenty for the doctors to work with.
    I had an orchiectomy back in the day, and yes there were advantages and disadvantages.

The advantages:

1. I was able to decrease the dosages of Estrogen I was taking.

2. The masculinizing effects of Testosterone were halted, nipped in the bud as it were There was also a resultant feminizing effect, in the skin, hips, etc.

3. Tucking became so, so, much easier.

4. No more involuntary or early morning erections thus no "sword fights" with my boyfriends.

5. The ability to "have orgasms" multiple times, in a short period of time. How, physiologically, I still don't know. I did not ejaculate though.

6. A sense of accomplishment that I was getting to my goal.

The disadvantages:

1. When I did have my GRS a few years later, my srcotal and penile tissue, had atrophied somewhat, they had shrunk. I was faced with either the sigmoid colon, or penile inversion with grafting techniques for GRS.

For a variety of reasons I went with the penile inversion with grafting. As a result I have quite adequate depth. Now, I dont boink "Long John Holmes , but if I position myself correctly, everybody is happy, not that there are a lot of "everybodys".

What would I have done differently: I would have had the GRS sooner. And I would have played with myself more to keep the tissue from shrinking.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

4. No more involuntary or early morning erections thus no "sword fights" with my boyfriends.

I love those!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

4. No more involuntary or early morning erections

I love those!

LOL, I read her post and that's what stuck out (No pun intended)

I wake up in the morning with a hard one and I know it's gonna be a good day. I shit you not, I get to work early, call my clients all enthusiastic, skip lunch and then go to the bar and check out tail.

It's the mornings when I had a bad meal the night before where I feel morning limp-dickedness lethargy. Then my day is shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morningwood_sized_192.jpg 
Views:	1460 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	69803  

Junior Poster

Natasha Dream has been casturated and has no problem getting hard

Rookie Poster

I lost one to cancer! Not thrilled about it, but makes for great tension breaking jokes!

As in:

"Im sweating my ball off"

"Quit busting my nut"

etc.

I do miss my other buddy tho!

Junior Poster

it took some balls to tell us that :P

Rookie Poster

or ball!