Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

if u are considering to have srs- DO NOT get your testes removed without puting implants in. why? because the tissue will shrink with time and that tissue is vital for SRS.

chemically speaking- castration and srs have the same effect on the body- the end of testosterone production.

so yes, it will feminze u in some ways and will decrease your need to take as many hormomes.

but there is a lot to consider and i would speak with a urologist or SRS surgeon FIRST.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

i didnt even realise they had implants avalable . thanx for enlightening us!

Veteran Poster

I dated a girl who had hers removed. It had a lot more effect thant just taking hormones. She had a very developed body even before she had the surgery. She also had some silicone work done. She ended up having to have some of it removed as well as her implants because the natural ways her body began to develop even more.

Her sex drive did diminish but she also because multi orgasmic and her orgasms became a lot stronger. And she didn’t need to jack to come. Of course when she did come she really didn’t ejaculate. She could still become erect.

Of the few girls that I have known that have had it done, the results as far as body development, skin, hair, facial development, breast, etc. the results have been great. But I have heard the same warnings regarding vaginal depth.

The girl that I spoke of didn’t have that problem once she went through SRS but she had plenty for the doctors to work with.

Professional Poster

Look on the net for Dr. Murry Kimmbel he is in PA, I have spoken with him before. He is a bit odd but he is one of the first to do the operation. He also has a book but I am not sure of the title. I think he is retired now but his practice is run by someone else.

Kisses,
    Julie

Rookie Poster

just wonder if there is any pictures to actually view.

hi all

I know a girl in the U.K who recently had her testicles removed

this is her yahoo group I'm sure she would be happy for you to ask her about it

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shemal...guid=186378625

xx

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Look on the net for Dr. Murry Kimmbel he is in PA, I have spoken with him before. He is a bit odd but he is one of the first to do the operation.
    Ok, that could use a bit of elaboration. The last thing I'd want to hear on my way to having a major surgical operation, yelled from a nearby window as I was getting into the cab, would be:

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! The doctor I recommended is. . .well, he's a little. . .odd. Good luck now!"

I mean is he "Floyd The Barber odd", or more like "Joseph Mengele odd"? There is an important distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by tranz_luv
    Thanks for the replies.

Why are some people so mean with their replies.

It was only a question
    Ignore them, honey, and move on. A thick skin is good to have round here.

I PM'd you some other stuff

Rookie Poster

My apologies to tranz_luv,I did not intend to be mean.(REO speedwagon..etc.comment) I was just trying to inject some humor that I now realize was poorly timed.