Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HBO Real Sex

Rookie Poster

Default HBO Real Sex

About 8 years ago or so, when I was about 13 or 14 years old I was watching Real Sex on HBO. In this episode, there were two blondes in a bath tub fooling around. They were absolutely gorgeous. When they got out of the tub, to my surprise, they both had cocks. At the age of 13-14, I was kind of weirded out by it. I had never really seen such a thing. Now that I am older I'm definitely turned on by the idea.

In any case, I join for this particular reason, perhaps someone could help me with this, does anyone know the title of that particular episode? Or does anyone know that the names of these girls? I am sure they weren't just random girls. They had done some films together I believe. I remember that they said they were best friends as well.

I have tried to find the answer using google and even found an episode guide, but it didnt mention the girls in the guide. Thanks for any help.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

welcome mate. i remeber watching that episode as well. i know one of the girls was named Brandy. not sure bout the other one. hope it helps.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

Maybe Brandy Scott, this website, http://www.vickirene.net/sigsg001.htm , says she's been on HBO a couple of times. blckhaze, was this her? It was a long time ago and I've seen Brandy on the web multiple times so I'm not sure. Thanks again. Your response was a big step in the right direction.

Rookie Poster

Crap! My searching has revealed that brandy was on HBO Sex Bytes. No wonder I was having so much trouble. A google search acutally revealed a previous post by someone else at this forum asking where they might find a copy of that video clip.

Junior Poster

ya I totally remember that. It was Brandy Scott and Kelly Michaels.

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'

Gold Poster

Damn, I remember that episode as well...

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel
    yeah those are there names. Man that was along time ago. first time i saw a TS ever.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    yeah those are there names. Man that was along time ago. first time i saw a TS ever.
    Wow. That really the first time you saw one?

Junior Poster

I remember that ep too and I was around the same age as the poster. DOes anyone have the ep and can upload it on rapidshare or something. Brandy Scott and Kelly Michaels? I just remember them being incredibly hot, I didn't remember any of the specifics but it's kind of funny that now I can put faces I've seen thousands of times to that memory.

I remember that episode too, I think I taped it at the time but I'm sure it is long gone by now, taped over. Wasn't the first time I saw a transsexual.

I think the first time I really remember seeing one on tv was over 20 years ago while watching a show on the playboy channel. I think the show was called electric blue and they had a segment on an Italian transsexual with really big tits. Don't remember too much about it other than I was really interested. On the same show a couple of years later they had a segment that showed a transsexual night club, I thought that was the coolest thing back then. I think they are really cool now that I go to them.