Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: More mad model applications ...

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    there is not much to be said about those sample pics. at the very least, the person in those photos much feel good about themselves to try to market themselves. but, steven...i'm sure you don't have to look too far from that application to find another more suitable. i mean, you did start yum as a way for girls to send your their pics for free so i'm sure the other apps you have brighten your day and tighten your pants such that this one fades away never to be seen again.
    Yes they do - everyday and I a) encourage people to apply (although following the very clear instructions is mandatory and b) every model gets a fair reply.
    The reply to this applicant will be along the lines of:

"Hi, You've applied to be a model but haven't sent one photo of your face. Furthermore, you don't appear to shave your body or have feminine features whatsover. Please re-apply when you can present a more feminine appearance and have furthered your transition. Good luck with everthing and check out http://www.hungangels.com which is a good place to meet other people".

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yes they do - everyday and I a) encourage people to apply (although following the very clear instructions is mandatory and b) every model gets a fair reply.
    The reply to this applicant will be along the lines of:

"Hi, You've applied to be a model but haven't sent one photo of your face. Furthermore, you don't appear to shave your body or have feminine features whatsover. Please re-apply when you can present a more feminine appearance and have furthered your transition. Good luck with everthing and check out http://www.hungangels.com which is a good place to meet other people".
    when someone sends in a pic, unless they have never seen the sites, they have to know what you (or other producers) generally look for, so do most models put their best foot forward at first or is it common for models to need to re-apply based on your advice?

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    when someone sends in a pic, unless they have never seen the sites, they have to know what you (or other producers) generally look for, so do most models put their best foot forward at first or is it common for models to need to re-apply based on your advice?
    We have a "models wanted" link at the bottom of every page. Many girls who we don't shoot on first application appear at a later date.

Think of something nice to say.........Think of something nice to say.........Think of something nice to say.........ummm "A" for effort? LOL

Senior Member Junior Poster Idt20082008"'s Avatar

Seanchai, I normally love it when you share, but in this case.....

Maybe it's an FTM who's gone just that wee bit too far in the other direction......

Cut down on those testosterone shots, Jemima!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Junior Poster Rockit_'s Avatar

Jeez man, this is like Jamie French putting that guy on blast for saying he likes her having pale skin. You're free to do what you want, it's your site, but is this really appropriate? The person sent in pictures, the pictures are crap, but does that make it okay to parade them around? Come on.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit_ View Post
    Jeez man, this is like Jamie French putting that guy on blast for saying he likes her having pale skin. You're free to do what you want, it's your site, but is this really appropriate? The person sent in pictures, the pictures are crap, but does that make it okay to parade them around? Come on.
    No faces are shown. No personal identification is shown. It's clearly a waste of my time (and theirs) by sending my crap like this and applying to be a model so it's to show how ridiculous it is.
    Yes it's appropriate. Your questioning it isn't. Don't like it, you know where the door is.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.