Default day i met solina

Was on my way to work. Decided to cruise down santa monica. It was about 7am. Noticed her walking down the blvd in the same direction i was going. She was wearing tight jeans and a white shirt. I quickly turned back around and noticed that she was walking into a 7/11. I pulled into the parking lot and walked in. She was getting milk and bread. I walked by her and she looked at me and i smiled at her. She did the same. She walked to the counter and i just grabbed sonething to purchade real quick. I noticed other guys checking her out so i didnt want any od them to get a chance to tslk to her. I was directly behind her in line checking out her ass.looked damn great. She purchased her goods and walked out. I had a piece of gum and just threw down a $1 bill the gum was probably 25 cents and ealked out quick. Outside just asked her from behind "where r u headed" she turned around and smiled and said "on my way home". Of course i asked if she would like a ride home and she accepted. On our way she looked at me and said "u know im a queen" and i responded "yes and a beautiful on too". She giggled and we were off to her place. I stopped at her place. She said thank you for the ride, but i didnt hesitate to ask what she had planned to do this morning. She said nothing planned then asked if i would like to come in. I said sure. I walked into her living room and to my surprise there were 3 othet tgirls one more hotter then the other. Solina introduced me to al. As we walked into solinas bedroom oe of the girls blurted out "let me know if u want a helping hand". I was hoping solina would have accepted but no.
    At this time my cock was rck hard. It was hard since i noticed her walking. I sat down on her bed and she started to rub my hard cock through my pants. I did the same and also rubbing hwr nice round ass. She pulled my pants off a proceeded to suck me off. I began to take her top and pants off. She had soft brown skin. Body was kickin and her cock was perfection. Not too big or small. She sucked me maybe 10 minutes while i stroked her cock and squeezed her butt. I was playing with her pussy hole with my fingers then she looked at me and asked if i wanted to fuck her ass and i just said without hesitating "YES"....she walked out and came back with a condom. She placed it over my cock and proceeded to lube up here pussy. She was on all fours with here pussy at the edge of her bed i was standing behind her..
    She gently placed the tip of my cock into here pussy. I slowly eased in while she moaned. I started nice and slow, i wanted this to last forever. While slowly fucking her pussy she raised her body against my chest and turned her head towards me and we started making out. The slidinf closet door had a full size mirror on it and i could see her body just moving with every thrust. Her stomach was nice and tight. Her face was beautiful. She was moaning "oh daddy oh daddy fuck me your cock feels so good inside me". She would ask me if i liked it and i would respond "yes i love it your pussy feels hot and tight. We just stayed in that position for maybe 20 min. I would go slow for a while then faster. I didnt want to cum... when i felt that i couldnt hold it i let her know that i was cumming and she would tell me " cum for me daddy". I came inside her pussy giving out a loud moan. When i was done she turned around grabbed a napkin and took off my creamy filled condom. We talked for maybe another 10 min and ii left. As i walked out the door she said " come by anytime"as i jumped into my car i realized she didnt ask for any money. After that experience i stopped by almost everyday before work and fucked her. She never asked for any payment. I visited her for about 1 year before she asked for some kind of payment. I asked how much. She just came up with $20. I think she probably told her frienes that she wasnt charging me and they convinced her to charge me because $20 isnt much at all. I lost touch with her a few years back. She ended upmoving and i didnt know where to. I eventually hooked up with one of her friends claudia that were sitting in the living room that first day. Solina must have told her how much she was charging because this friend also charged me the same. Again these girls were HOTTTT!!! not some crack . whores. I lost touch with claudia for a year or two. I ended up seeing here in eros and got in touch. This time it wasnt $20 it was more. Claudia ended up a post op. I saw her a few times after her surgery but didnt feel the same. More than likely because her cock was no more. I still see her maybe once a year, if that. She still has a killer body and perfect face.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: day i met solina

Nice story. I would have loved to be there and all of the TGirls tame me! Wow.