Rookie Poster

Default Where did all this hate come from

I was so happy when I found this site. I thought to myself here is a great place where guys can have a forum wehre we can let our true feeling for all these great girls floe without ridicule. Also a place where we could get advice from the ladies on what they look for in a guy and just to give us some down to earth advice. but more and more i'm seeeing posts from people who have nothing at all positive to say. they feel by belittling people it makes thier lives that much better. I'll bet a paycheck they are the 1st ones on everyday looking for the newest pictures enjoying every aspect but at the same time hating themselves for it they have to take it out on everyone else who is here for legitimite reasons.

enough of my ramblings. i enjoy all the positive post and i will miss the caring and insightsville thoughts by the true people in the community

Junior Poster

It's a roller coaster ride on this site bigbillyc!!!

'Revenge is a dish best served with mayonniase and those little cheesy things on sticks'

Where did all this hate come from
    I was going to suggest that it came from the close-out aisle at Wally World, but that would stir up another mess of shit.

Um...K-Mart?

No, no, I've got it: Q-Mart (Since Michael quit).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell