Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool review. It's much appreciated.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

I used to read the comics all the way up until that "Legion/Onslaught" bullshit.

Anyway, I picked up Every X-man title at B-N and read them all over a coffee. Then I realized, I didn't know what the hell was going on and the stories were ALL crap.

I'm really scared to go see this movie, because if it's damned near nothing like the old comics it's not worth my $9.25.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Great review! I'm a huge fan of the X-Men movies myself, and Wolverine has a place in my heart (I ued to be him as a kid playing supervilain with my cousin, who ofcourse was The Hulk).

I loved X-Men 3, but I have to agree with most of what you say. X-Men 2 is the best of the three, but I enjoyed them all.

Looking forward to the Wolverine and magneto movies coming out next year.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

The role of Storm should have been played by either Iman or Naomi Campbell, specifically Iman who was big at the time the 2nd generation of Xmen was 1st drawn being that she was one of the IT models of that timeframe

I thought the movie sucked not only from a writer's point but from the director's point

Brett Ratner NEVER should've directed X3, he tried to make a dark series into something comical, bad move..............

Quiet as kept I would have preferred Hulk director Ang Lee to direct it over Ratner, he would have done X3 justice

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quiet as kept I would have preferred Hulk director Ang Lee to direct it over Ratner, he would have done X3 justice
    Ang Lee's to busy making crappy movies like Brokeback Mountain... Shame on him for that!!!!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default .................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Demoni
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Ang Lee's to busy making crappy movies like Brokeback Mountain... Shame on him for that!!!!
    good point acknowledged

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

I just came back from seeing this - with my wife. Unfortunately, I had to answer so many damn questions, I think I missed something like a third of the movie. Who's that? What did he say? Why did she do that? What's his power? All in all, it was worth the money, though I definitely think many of the points featured above are spot on.

They did a terrible job with the Juggernaut.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    I just came back from seeing this - with my wife. Unfortunately, I had to answer so many damn questions, I think I missed something like a third of the movie. Who's that? What did he say? Why did she do that? What's his power? All in all, it was worth the money, though I definitely think many of the points featured above are spot on.

They did a terrible job with the Juggernaut.

-Quinn
    Ha, ha, this sounds like a fun trip to the movies.

Junior Poster

thank for the review. Sounds dissapointing to me. The points you picked out are very bad indeed. Makes me upset. They always seem to mess up the last movie of trilogys. Well I liked the Matrix but Star wars was just plain crappy.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBoyzrHot
    thank for the review. Sounds dissapointing to me. The points you picked out are very bad indeed. Makes me upset. They always seem to mess up the last movie of trilogys. Well I liked the Matrix but Star wars was just plain crappy.
    Well, wel... How about Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? Great f**king movie!! The Godfather Part III. Back to the Future Part 3.

Matrix sucked from #1, so that's that.