Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Veteran Poster

You guys with your truces and warzones are really starting to sound a bit crazy. This is still just a message board right? I just may write a big thread about how I'm not coming here anymore because I'm scared of the other guys and the fact that we have similar interests. LISTEN TO MEGA and the prophet Seanchai!! This all started (I lurk) because Danielle Foxx is "leaving". Vicki is leaving because Danielle is leaving and that made Yasmin Lee leave and then a bunch of others followed and it just got silly and some guys made it worse by being shitheads. And now you're starting a warzone?? That oughtta help.

Get rid of the assholes that obviously antagonize, quit battling on a messagebord (or at least name it "stupid battle between tranny chasers" - so I can skip it) and PLEASE get these girls to stay on. Vicki - your posts really are some of the best to actually read. Danielle Foxx is hilarious. Girls...you gotta stay. It's really the coolest thing about the place. That and seeing my videos and trailers on posts. Just learn to skim over the shithead posts. I don't even know who they are because I just skim right over them and read the girls' posts. Just my thoughts - I should go now I'm having a tranny orgy tonight.

Buddy

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

see i just got attacked by some guy on here-ans what for?
    im sorry i try to keep up with all the messages i get on my email, myspace, phone calls, and pms here and there is only one of me and i try to get to everyone. sometimes, i can't.

i do need some botox very soon- thank you for reminding me!

"life in plastic, it's fantastic!"- from 'I'm A Barbie Girl", by Aqua

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Regardless of a truce or whatever, I'm backing off.

We're heading towards fighting each other once again, and that's always bad. I dont want to do that.

But I will stand up and call bullshit if any of the girls are attacked. There is no excuse for that, ever, regardless if you think they are "talking shit" or whatever.

Girls are cute, guys should always be nice to them. That's a very good rule of order.
    that has to be one of the most laughable comments made on this board!!!
    Be nice to a girlbecuz girls are cute?!?! WTF is that about...gender assignment does not give one a free ride through life to do and say as you please with no regard for there consequenes.If you act like a bitch,regardless of how hot she maybe,then she loses my respect.some of the hottest girls I know are totally classless twats.

Back to the subject at hand,what Allanah said earlier is quite valid,by leaving this board Vicki pleases her haters and makes her fans suffer.I have no quarrel w/ Vicki,and some of her posts are funny,but if she chooses to follow D.foxxx out the door then sobeit...to be perfectly honest Felicia's posts are the ones I will miss.Regardless the sun will rise tomorrow.

DJ Asia

Professional Poster

I don't have the patience to write everything that comes to mind when I revisit this thread. And truthfully many of you hyper sensitive ones would catch feelings anyways. But I did wanna say that there were times when Vicki and Danielle have made me laugh with their wit and humor. There will be things about each that I won't miss. Felicia seems to be one of the most stable ones to contribute to this board. She also brought a sense of humor that I appreciated, and she also displayed a thick skin that only Allanah has come close to matching. Yasmin's stay was brief but memorable. Seemed like a total sweetheart and each day was becoming a more beautiful woman. I wish them all happiness.

Seacrest out.

My witty signature.

Falling off the bar stool Junior Poster latrix67's Avatar

Default bye bye...

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    see i just got attacked by some guy on here-ans what for?
    im sorry i try to keep up with all the messages i get on my email, myspace, phone calls, and pms here and there is only one of me and i try to get to everyone. sometimes, i can't.

i do need some botox very soon- thank you for reminding me!

"life in plastic, it's fantastic!"- from 'I'm A Barbie Girl", by Aqua
    But rubber's soooooo much better!!
    Alanah,we need more tasty shemales dressed in rubber & latex.......
    Please.......

Oh go on....

You know you want to......

Please......

Pretty please......

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    so, should ugly girls not be respected? what about average girls?

sorry, but a cute girl that is a raging cunt, a moneygrubbing scalawag, and just layed a haymaker to the right side of your jaw doesn't deserve respect...

respect begets respect, IMO...to quote Goodie Mob "You've got to respect yourself before I can"...

Very well said

Alright, this is probably a mistake! But Fuck it! I'm chiming in on this farewell stuff, and responses thereto.

I am a guy! The girls on this forum were also guys once. Therefore, according to guy rules, we are here to enjoy ourselves. Not listen to bitch bitch bitch bicth bitch. If we wanted bitch bitch bitch, I'm sure you wouldn't be here unless you're bitched at in your real life and you have to lash out at others since you don't dare at home. And this is not addressed to the girls. This is directed to the fucking guys who come here and throw stones at the girls without having walked a mile in their shoes.

You pukes who throw stones at them have no fucking idea of what they face every fucking day. Chill out! You're posts are a spec in the infinity of the universe. I know this better than anyone, as most of my posts go without comment. But I love this forum and the people and it provides me with.....ENJOYMENT!

Stop being cunts and start acting like pricks who don't take this shit seriously. Have fun, be nice and enjoy yourself. Life is short. I know.

Junior Poster

Buddy made a great point, Vicki's posts are some of the the best to read on the board. It's too bad, Gia doesn't post on here anymore, Wendy not that much and and a lot more men then TGirls post on here.One of the reasons, as Arianna said is, there are a lot of scumbags here. Who wants to post here and get constantly degraded and insulted?
    It's a Transexual message board, not a place for idiots who have never been with a TGirl to express their psychotic bullshit. If Allanah wants to get some more plastic surgery or a botox shot more power to her. She's a Babe. And in cause anyone didn't notice, if it wasn't for her this site wouldn't exist.
    A lot of these pinheads should be banned. Let's get the board back to where it should be.
    These people have nothing positive to contribute and I seriously doubt if some of them have even been with a TS.
    They're vile and like Arianna said, scumbags.
    Do everyone a favor and get fucking rid of them.

The Only Men That Play With TGirls Are Real Men

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Alright, this is probably a mistake! But Fuck it! I'm chiming in on this farewell stuff, and responses thereto.

I am a guy! The girls on this forum were also guys once. Therefore, according to guy rules, we are here to enjoy ourselves. Not listen to bitch bitch bitch bicth bitch. If we wanted bitch bitch bitch, I'm sure you wouldn't be here unless you're bitched at in your real life and you have to lash out at others since you don't dare at home. And this is not addressed to the girls. This is directed to the fucking guys who come here and throw stones at the girls without having walked a mile in their shoes.

You pukes who throw stones at them have no fucking idea of what they face every fucking day. Chill out! You're posts are a spec in the infinity of the universe. I know this better than anyone, as most of my posts go without comment. But I love this forum and the people and it provides me with.....ENJOYMENT!

Stop being cunts and start acting like pricks who don't take this shit seriously. Have fun, be nice and enjoy yourself. Life is short. I know.

AMEN, EZED. AMEN.

Ok, I just posted a comment on the Yasmine farewell topic, and I'm gonna repost it here with respect to Vicki and her departure, because the sentiment remains the same, even though the name changes:

Vicki,

I have not had the honor of any direct contact with you on this site. I have seem many posts related to you, and most of the posts I have seen were quite flattering to you (posted several positive posts about you myself). I'm relatively new here, been here maybe about a month or so, and am sad to see you go. Personally, I haven't seen the negative attacks towards you, but I can only imagine the crap people spewed to make you want to leave here, and I can't say I blame you for checking out.

This is supposed to be a friendly, harmless community where the members keep to themselves, praising and holding dear what means the most to them, and I think it is really sad that people have to enter this "sanctuary" and start spreading venom and disgust. If there are those of you here who don't like transsexual women, or TV, CD, gay, etc., thats your choice, but take your shit elsewhere--we don't want "your kind" here.

This is not a place for the discussion and debate on whether TS women are "ok" or not--take that shit to some other asshole forum and get on your soapboxes there. We are all here to praise the gurls we love, share stories and pictures, and interact with some of the women we have become enamoured with in a friendly, non-threatening environment.

It is true in all aspects of our society, and now it is true here as well--the few will find a way to ruin it for the many. and the "haters" have infiltrated this forum and ruined it for us admirers by chasing many of our friends away.

So I bid you a fond farewell Vicki. Please go with the knowledge that there are many, MANY of us here who love you and wish you nothing but the best for yourself. I'm sad I never got to interact with you here, but as long as you are happy wherever you are I'm glad for that.

Take care of yourself, and hopefully we'll see you here again in the future.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .