Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Unhappy Re: Ask Lily Rox Anything

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    Wow that's amazing. I never done rock climbing before.
    I did a lot for about 3 years, got past the nervousness & the sewing machine leg but suddenly had a great dread about it just as I stopped. I usually followed a real spiderman (he climbed El Capitan in Yosemite at 15 - 3 days on a 3,000 ft wall) up some crazy places. The route I pictured is called the Rosy Crucifixion, it is a walk up to where the picture is taken but where the climber is has 300 feet of air below you. I fell leading about 20 feet above where the climber is - dropping 40 feet head first until the springy rope caught me. As I bounced I watched a lot of gear fall to the ground far below. Climbed up the rope using what was called ascenders while my belayer held me, then retreated off of it. Freaked me out. The picture below is looking down at a climber at about where I fell.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Default Re: Ask Lily Rox Anything

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    Do you know why it gets dark at night? There a a few different theories, which one do you like. You seem like a very interesting person, and I apologize for some of the questions which goes beyond lack of class.
    I like Obler's Paradox. It argues that the universe is not infinite and that if the universe were infinite the entire sky would be lit up all the time. Light has not had enough time to reach us yet from other stars, the ones that have are the stars we currently see up in the sky. If the universe were infinite photons would go on forever creating a sheet of light in the sky probably making it nearly blinding to see anything. Since it isn't infinite, not all the photons have had time to reach Earth yet and the black template is what we know of as night.

Last edited by LilyRox; 09-26-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Professional Poster

I like Obler's Paradox. It argues that the universe is not infinite and that if the universe were infinite the entire sky would be lit up all the time. Light has not had enough time to reach us yet from other stars, the ones that have are the stars we currently see up in the sky. If the universe were infinite photons would go on forever creating a sheet of light in the sky probably making it nearly blinding to see anything. Since it isn't infinite, not all the photons have had time to reach Earth yet and the black template is what we know of as night.
    I like part of this Paradox. The light not having enough time to reac Earth makes sense. The blinding part does not,per Darwin humans are a adaptive species and would have found a way+ the Paradox both relies on and contradicts the Big Bang on the planets formation.

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson View Post
    I like part of this Paradox. The light not having enough time to reac Earth makes sense. The blinding part does not,per Darwin humans are a adaptive species and would have found a way+ the Paradox both relies on and contradicts the Big Bang on the planets formation.
    Yeah but adapting takes time. I meant if right now it changed.

Quote Originally Posted by alctec View Post
    Have you ever been double penetrated and if not have you considered it??

I have always wanted to try it taking and giving, haven't had ether yet. Have tried it with two reasonably sized dildos and it does feel pretty damn good, having one slide in out and then both at different strokes.
    I have not been double penetrated by guys yet, but I've thought about it before.

Mhmm I've tried it with 2 dildos before that were good sized. It feels amazing feeling the lower one slide in the bottom of my insides and then the upper one push in deep on the top side of my insides! It doesn't take me long to cum!

Professional Poster

Yeah but adapting takes time. I meant if right now it changed.
    Ok, thanks for taking time to answer

I have fantasized about being dped by two hot hung girls. I'd like Lily to be one of those hot hung hunnies. God that would feel so good.

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"

Rookie Poster

Do you do kegel exercises to increase the distance of your cumshots?

Rookie Poster

hi lily i love your sets from shemale yum
    is there any chance you be in the new york area?
    id like to meet you and maybe do some stuff with you id like to suck that huge cock of yours..

do you usually cum alot?
    how long can you fuck for including cumshots?

DER SCHWARZE BARON

Junior Poster

Would you ever be in a relationship with a man
    Whose a total bottom. Where you would be
    Expected to be the top all the time. If you really liked
    A man?