Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Silicone or Saline Implants?

Quote Originally Posted by EvaCassini View Post
    lol i doubt one from the US would go to France to get tits hun, but good eye!

I got Mentor Brand and they are very safe and come with warranties AND also a neat little Implant ID card I carry in my pocket book! lol Its pretty cool.
    I agree, Eva, but what I meant is that some unscrupulous suppliers might still be putting them into the market and they could find their way anywhere. It was a big scandal in the UK and in other places too.

Just check that they don't carry the PIP logo.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

I bet, but given that a girl should get her BJ done by a Board Certified Surgeon here in the US, they only carry top name, reliable brands.

I bet, but given that a girl should get her BJ done by a Board Certified Surgeon

Those surgeons are seriously lucky guys!

Didn't realise that you had to be medically qualified to give a blow-job over there. Still, you learn something new every day.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

ROFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was NOT expecting that.

I applaud you sir, you gave me a great laugh.

i take it if silicone leaks it's very dangerous, and saline might be ok if the same thing happened? I remember reading about a Brazilian trans girl who has industrial silicone injected some way or another into her body and died. Saline probably is best for boobs

Actually, that is now a myth.

It was true about 10-20 years ago.

But now in the year 2013 ( and recent years ) the silicone is a much stronger polymer so that if a rupture were to happen, it does NOT leak, the whole thing stays intact. Silicone is nowadays much more safe compared with Saline. If Saline ruptures your boobs literally DEFLATE. Also with Saline, you will have a MUCH HIGHER chance of rippling.

The video below shows the difference among Saline, Old Silicone, and Modern Silicone. Also a pic to show Saline rippling.

In closing, honestly, I would totally go for Silicone "again", because it's safer, and I don't want any chance for my boobs to look like Ruffles.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c--documents and settings-swetja-desktop-rippling[1].jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	614165  

Quote Originally Posted by tommy001 View Post
    i take it if silicone leaks it's very dangerous, and saline might be ok if the same thing happened? I remember reading about a Brazilian trans girl who has industrial silicone injected some way or another into her body and died. Saline probably is best for boobs
    Also forgot to mention...

Most Brazilian tgirls ( US girls do it to, but this is slowly going away )get Silicone injections, That's why all who get them have AMAZING hips and ass and tits.....but...

The silicone...is injected....DIRECTLY INTO THE SKIN AND FAT, not inside a protective casing. That's why a lot of girls who get "this" procedure done, after a few years, the silicone starts moving its way down with the help of gravity, to the base of the spine and/or ankles. And yes, because it is not in a protective casing, it is poisonous and can cause many problems like nausea, headaches, discolored skin/flesh, DEATH.

That's where the joke about Brazilian Tgirls having fat ankles comes from.

Silver Poster

Also forgot to mention...

Most Brazilian tgirls ( US girls do it to, but this is slowly going away )get Silicone injections, That's why all who get them have AMAZING hips and ass and tits.....but...

The silicone...is injected....DIRECTLY INTO THE SKIN AND FAT, not inside a protective casing. That's why a lot of girls who get "this" procedure done, after a few years, the silicone starts moving its way down with the help of gravity, to the base of the spine and/or ankles. And yes, because it is not in a protective casing, it is poisonous and can cause many problems like nausea, headaches, discolored skin/flesh, DEATH.

That's where the joke about Brazilian Tgirls having fat ankles comes from.
    It's true, there are definite risks involved with direct injection.....But when done well, there is nothing that looks and feels better. They literally look and feel like a real and genuine girl tits.

Last edited by ARMANIXXX; 08-20-2013 at 09:43 PM.

yeah but non-encapsulated silicone is still dangerous...any story having to deal with silicone "injections" always ends up awry and dangerous.

"When done well".....sure, but how long does that last, till the silicone inevitably seeps and drops from a couple years of gravity and moving around....then that " When done well" means nothing, because it will go irrefutably wrong and girls get mislead to think "It's ok, I just want to be beautiful and curvy now, I am not going to think of the near future." Girlls don't understand the risks and rush into things, thus leading to sickness, bodily deformation, and death.

There is no way "right" to go about it. If you inject something foreign into your body...it is your body's natural defense to get rid of it. Not to mention it is something poisonous to us.

Senior Member Junior Poster

If I do ever get silicone injections, I'm going to Mexico to do it. At least it's legal there and can be done in a hospital with real medical grade silicone. Of course there are risks, and I know it's not recommended but I'm still interested. I've looked for alternatives but in all honesty, there aren't any. They don't do "hip" implants, and I'm not looking for a fake implanted looking ass. I want it to look natural, and unfortunately, that's the only procedure I've seen personally that produces those results.

Last edited by maddygirl; 08-20-2013 at 10:50 PM.