Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What is the best place to meet t-girls in the phillipines?

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Any plans to visit Phils in the not too distant future? I definitely want to do a solo trip to Thailand maybe late next year. Maybe we could co-ordinate a bar run sometime!
    I do Thailand at the end of each year , usually Nov.-Dec . I usually stay at the Nana Hotel on Soi 4 when in Bangkok , I know the folks there and the rooms are newly renovated ,that and the combination of a host of other amenities as well as the location make it a no brainer for me.

Default Re: What is the best place to meet t-girls in the phillipines?

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty81 View Post
    a few reasons i think subic sucks:
    1. its an old naval base, that we abandoned in 1992, and didnt really pay attention to for about 20 years... now, we're back. outside of the old naval base is olongopao, picture a shanty town that had been burnt to the ground and rebuilt... the river that runs between the two is basically sewage.
    2. the water in subic isnt very good... glenn defense marine, a navy contractor was dumping sewage from navy ships just off the piers. there isnt really much of a beach, and that beach isnt very natural.
    3. most of the limited food/hotel options there are overpriced/not worth the money for what they are. you can stay at the peninsula manila for the same amount in some cases. it's getting better now that they built a normal mall inside the old base, with some cheaper/better restaurants.
    4. i was proposistioned by a 5-8 year old, which was really sad and disturbing

if you do want to see the awfulness of subic, the two decent places are the lighthouse hotel and vascos. vascos is owned by an old aussie expat who brings in girls from other places when the navy pulls in. the food is pretty good, i didnt stay in a room there, i stayed on my ship. the view across the bay is great.

if youre going for girls, go to manila, stay and stay at a nice hotel. you can find girls on craigslist and talk to them before you get there and then meet up with them when you're there. when i was in manila the peninsula was like 180 dollars a night, including breakfast buffet which was one of the best i've seen from korea to singapore... if you want to see more of the philippines, palawan is a beautiful place, find your girl in manila and then take her there. a lot of flights to the rest of the philippines go through manila anyways.

i stayed at dos palmas resort in honda bay off the coast palawan, fly into puerta princessa, you would have to bring your own action there, but it was a sandy island surrounded by coral reefs with great diving/snorkeling.

i don't particularly care for pattaya either, but pattaya's redeeming features are good restaurants and decent hotels, which subic did not really have. i think sailing into subic bay is more scenic because of the mountains. i wasnt very impressed by the beach in pattaya either, but it was also completely packed with fat russian mobsters with no necks in tiny speedos.
    Yes , Pattaya and even Patpong can be such a zoo , with everybody out to hustle the 'farang'.But , as you noted the Pattaya seafood restaurants are very good and Patpong and surrounding beaches are world class.
    As for the Philippines , too many hassles as already mentioned above.
    In my opinion ,RDTD and MacS really managed to capture the key points on this one.

Last edited by sukumvit boy; 06-04-2016 at 05:15 AM.