Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

Umm..PM me and well coordinate off the boards Josh. Im planning on moving end of July/1st of August.

See ya there!

HTG
    Sounds great, I am also a Mortague Broker so if you need any help in that dept I can help out.

Would love to find a beautiful t/s woman in L.A who does not mind a bodybuilders body.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_in_L.A
    Sounds great, I am also a Mortague Broker so if you need any help in that dept I can help out.
    LOL@a sales pitch Thanks! A bodybuilder and mortgage broker..Interesting. Though not buying a place just yet sweety..needs to see how LA is first.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hmm, I wouldn't be so quick to say that LA is more expensive than the East Coast (depending on where you are out East, that is). Boston currently has the third highest real estate market in the country after Honolulu and San Francisco (though Orange Cty, Boston, and NYC are so close that it's splitting hairs). You may actually save money compared to NY rents!

Personally I hate LA and would much rather live in the Bay Area.

Very good point Ecstatic.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Hmm, I wouldn't be so quick to say that LA is more expensive than the East Coast (depending on where you are out East, that is). Boston currently has the third highest real estate market in the country after Honolulu and San Francisco (though Orange Cty, Boston, and NYC are so close that it's splitting hairs). You may actually save money compared to NY rents!

Personally I hate LA and would much rather live in the Bay Area.
    I don't know about that Ecstatic,

My Pops still lives in Boston (JP). And I know prices were pretty high there, but it was nothing like I seen when I was house hunting here in L.A. about 8 months ago. I mean, we're talking about 3 bdrms for $550k and up. And these weren't even in the prime areas These same places were almost half that much 4 yrs ago. I ended up rented with hopes of the bubble bursting (some say prices are going back down)

Thanks for all the guys and gals who gave me good inputs/leads about LA (on this thread) and for the wonderful and supportive PM's I got.

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

West Hollywood is the "gay part of town" and everyone is very accepting.
    NoHo (North Hollywood) should also be a place you look at.
    Pretty much anywhere in LA should be fairly TS friendly. Just stay out of places like Watts, Inglewood, Compton, places like that. Some parts of Long Beach, near downtown have gotten VERY nice.

While you don't NEED a car here, I recommend it. Public Transit is going to be horrible from what you are used to in NYC. Although I do hear the Metro Rail system is getting better.

I live in Orange County (yes The OC) and getting a crappy house in a bad area is still going to run you around $400-$500k.

Quote Originally Posted by djbj_2_2_69
    West Hollywood is the "gay part of town" and everyone is very accepting.

NoHo (North Hollywood) should also be a place you look at.
    Pretty much anywhere in LA should be fairly TS friendly. Just stay out of places like Watts, Inglewood, Compton, places like that. Some parts of Long Beach, near downtown have gotten VERY nice.

While you don't NEED a car here, I recommend it. Public Transit is going to be horrible from what you are used to in NYC. Although I do hear the Metro Rail system is getting better.
    Thanks for the good advice djbj_2_2_69. I appreciate it!

~Kisses.

HTG