Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Any other Crossdressers here?

Quote Originally Posted by sexycrossdresser View Post
    I've had a few experiences with men while dressed up as I have indeed felt the urge to suck cock. However in saying that, after these necessary experiences I felt that I was more attracted to transexual women than any, if you will, "category".

I dress up with my girlfriend and we have fun together. I have absolutely no problem sucking a mans dick while dressed but I'm very picky about who it is.

Regardless, a cross dresser is someone who dresses in the opposite sexes clothing. I prefer not to use labels as it limits our experience potential, well I see it that way anyway.

I love dressing up and have done so for a solid 10+ years. Not as much as some but I've experienced a few things already that essentially validates my secret girl persona inside. And yes, it's definitely sexual and I love it from that angle. I don't want to transform into a full-time woman, I am happy with my birth "gender" and who I am as a person. I think the ability to experience both genders is fucking amazing.

Hope that helps clarifies a few things nysprod

If you want to see me dressed, I'm happy to post a few photos. Anyone just ask and I will

I have to say your experience mirrors my own. Most of the time I'm a straight guy with chasing tendencies, the rest of the time I'm a cd with a range of desires

Junior Poster

I do I do

Quote Originally Posted by luvhungangels View Post
    I do I do
    What do you do?

Senior Member Professional Poster up_for_it's Avatar

I haven't tried it but would like to. The whole thing fascinates me, as unlike transgendered people, CDs not only bend gender roles and play with their fluidity, i.e. "queering," but ironically sometimes tend to reinforce stereotypes of sex, gender, and class since crossdressing as, for lack of a better term, a fetish emerged in Victorian Britain as a way for upper class males to temporarily reverse their social roles and explore new ones, without actually permanently interrupting the status quo. I think the same is still true to some extent today. Anyways, that's the intellectual side of it which makes me curious, but to be totally real, panties and women's lingerie is hot and I consider it an art form. Who wouldn't want to wear it?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Brooklyn CD ladyboy Veteran Poster CD_Sasha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    No Sex 'Til Brooklyn

Lmfaoo @ me playing with cock. Good times good times

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Senior Member Junior Poster TSlover6912's Avatar

I have been playing dress-up for quite some time, years ago all it was, was a little pair of pantyhose and a skirt, but now years and years later I have progressed to heels, jewelry, but that's as far as its has gone. I would love to do makeup and a wig and hang out with another cross-dresser, so far it has not happened.

Junior Member Rookie Poster RedE2plez's Avatar

Sounds like a good time

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

Here's one.Name:  blon.jpg
Views: 1796
Size:  33.6 KB

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Beautiful!

Senior Member Junior Poster

What an embarrassing experience, but as this is the internet and I am as anonymous as possible now a days, here is my story.

I have always been interested in trying to cross dress, about three years ago now, I got what I considered an outfit together and decided that would be the night. I showered, changed into the outfit and now came the heels, I should have given some more thought to the heels as I had no idea how hard it would be to balance in them, let alone walk in them.

I took about 10 steps and next thing I knew I was on the ground and my ankle had a made noise that bones should not make and I was in pain. My first thought was crap, now what, how am I going to explain this to ambulance squad. So I called 911 from my cell phone, explained that I had fallen and needed an ambulance as there was no way I was able to walk let alone drive to the hospital.

The operator said it would be about 15 - 20 minutes, so I mustered all the energy I had and managed to get myself to the bed where my male clothes were and with a lot of pain managed to get off the "outfit" and get my t-shirt on along with boxers and gym shorts, then threw the outfit into the closet across the way.

By the time the ambulance arrived I was leaning against the bed, in a fair amount of pain, but not worrying about how I would explain the female clothes I would have been as I was able to change back into my boy clothes.

Needless to say I never tried cross dressing again as I just do not want to go through an ordeal like that again.

Maybe someday I will find some others who enjoy it and can teach me how to do it properly and safely.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by kmersh; 07-19-2016 at 05:09 AM.