Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default off place to ask but shit...can't think of a better place to ask...

So ever been in a position in your life due to circumstances out of your own control...that you are so down that when you see pictures of attractive women you actually get more depressed.
    And i'm a guy talking here.....

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "How you doin!"

Silver Poster

Default Re: off place to ask but shit...can't think of a better place to ask...

i don't believe i've been in such a position personally, but i can tell you: when i'm feeling blue (not related to my name), i'll usually hang out with some friends and vent.

being part of the human species means one cannot be isolated too much as humans require the collective mass for companionship (platonic) and communication

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Yeah. I remember going to a strip club once when I was in my 20's and my friend talking about how he hoped to have a girlfriend one day that looked like this one stripper (redhead, big tits). I thought to myself that there was no way I'd ever have a girl that hot--I couldn't get any girl at the time--and it got me depressed.

I've gotten girls since, but to be honest, I still haven't had a gf in the league of that stripper. Now if your talking about paying for it, that's a different matter.

Silver Poster

Thanks mate....yeah...ever since about two months ago when i was with that woman who's skin looked 4 sizes too big.....just was a total brain fuck.
    i've done ok though i fucked up and am stuck in the burbs....and know i would do better if i lived in the city.
    I guess it's just situational depression.....but sure as shit it feels very very......like standing in quick sand...

"How you doin!"

Yeah I've been there. Depression can be a slippery slope if you let it get that way. Almost failed out of university in my final year because I was so depressed that I had trouble focusing. I tried meditating but it didn't help that much. Jogging has been realllly effective lately. I just ran 6k the other day and I never thought I would be able to do that. Now little things don't bother me much at all because I can feel myself getting leaner and stronger everyday. On the weekend I was out with a few friends and they were joking about how I love TS and ladyboys. Didn't bother me at all and I actually dished out some pretty funny jokes as well. Three years ago I would have let that bother me for a really long time, now it's no problem. This has been a great change in my life because depression had been kicking my head in for a long time.

http://lifehacker.com/ten-things-you...ium=socialflow

Silver Poster

Yeah the gym has helped greatly...well as long as i keep my head down....the view at my local gym in the burbs....throw up in your mouth level of fat middle aged women.....bat arms, doubble chins pushing all of 15lbs and sucking down a muscle milk....
    But as long as i keep my head down and just push...i come out ok on the other side...but holy shit...takes an amazing amount of energy to push up to push out and to climb out when you fall in.....

But thanks mates,,,good to know....

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

also...the next time a woman in her mid 40's takes off her shirt and her skin looks like melted wax....I need to zip up and say thank you and walk out....it really affected me....

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

you're still tooting that bullshit story?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Omg don't get me started on the bat wings.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    Yeah the gym has helped greatly...well as long as i keep my head down....the view at my local gym in the burbs....throw up in your mouth level of fat middle aged women.....bat arms, doubble chins pushing all of 15lbs and sucking down a muscle milk....
    But as long as i keep my head down and just push...i come out ok on the other side...but holy shit...takes an amazing amount of energy to push up to push out and to climb out when you fall in.....

But thanks mates,,,good to know....
    One of the perks of jogging is that a lot of young and beautiful girls in tight shorts are out there doing it too. Just head to the park on a sunny day and wear your sunglasses. Stealth perving is a victimless crime.