Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking Bad coming back on 8/11!

I keep going back to the scene that opened this last half of the last series: Walt arrives in his neighborhood. The house seems boarded up. A neighbor lady see him and is distraught. He goes in his house and retrieves from behind the plate of an electrical outlet a capsule (presumably ricin). What for? Suicide? Murder? Is this scene a flash-forward? How far forward? Or am I missing something?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    I keep going back to the scene that opened this last half of the last series: Walt arrives in his neighborhood. The house seems boarded up. A neighbor lady see him and is distraught. He goes in his house and retrieves from behind the plate of an electrical outlet a capsule (presumably ricin). What for? Suicide? Murder? Is this scene a flash-forward? How far forward? Or am I missing something?
    I think we're yet to find out about that one. He had a huge machine gun in the trunk of his car. It'll be super cool if we get to see him use that.

The scene where Walt calls Skyler knowing the police were listening to make it look like she had no idea what was going on was amazing. Very powerful.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    I think we're yet to find out about that one. He had a huge machine gun in the trunk of his car. It'll be super cool if we get to see him use that.
    Jesse is going to get away from Todd some how. Get revenge on Walt, by going after his family for letting Jane die. Walt will then hear about how Jesse is still alive, and make his way back to New Mexico. Then he'll end him. Or something. fuk who knows eh

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    The scene where Walt calls Skyler knowing the police were listening to make it look like she had no idea what was going on was amazing. Very powerful.
    It was quite a moving scene. And it shows just how quick thinking Walt is. That phone was the sole reason for kidnapping the baby to begin with. (I'm like, "Why'd he take the kid?") He knew that there would be an amber alert and the police would be with Skyler waiting for, recording and tracing his call. Wow!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post

Isn't that part of the same flash-forward that began the first half of season 5? He's at Denny's and makes a 52 with his bacon, so it's his 52nd birthday. Then he gets the gun and the car from the guy he meets in the bathroom (the same guy who sold him a pistol earlier in the series). That makes it one year forward from the events currently taking place, as it was Walt's 51st birthday when Hank found the copy of Leaves of Grass that Gayle had given him. The whole series started on Walt's 50th birthday. It's wild to realize that all the events of the show up to this point happened in one year.

never occurred to me that taking the baby was Walt's way of protecting Skyler. you guys are good

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

No doubt Walt was pleading for Hanks life. But to think Hank was gonna walk away was just plain silly. He had too go,now things become a bit clearer. Hows this for a surprise Marie does Walt. You know she blames him for Hanks death.

It's already been shown that Walt lives for at least another year, and at some point goes on the lam.

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    Hows this for a surprise Marie does Walt.
    She has sex with him? Well, yeah that would be a huge surprise.