Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich_Nietzsche
    Hello??

Hello??

Anyone home???

How many more left the board since last post??
    at least one more. bye all. I realize I'm more of a footnote than a headline around here anyway, but with all the negative comments and disrespect being directed at my friends, I can't see any positive point to being here right now.

FK

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    THESE GIRLS ARE PROBABLY RIGHT...I CAME HERE FOR A LITTLE ENTERTAINMENT...THAT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THE CASE ANYMORE...I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM HERE MYSELF...TAKE GOOD CARE EVERYONE
    AHHH, U SEEM SO SWEET YASMIN !
    YOUR SECRET ADMIRER !
    NEXT TIME AT ICU AT 7969
    WILL U TEACH ME HOW 2 MAKE LUV 2 YOUR
    CLITTY ! POR FAVOR !
    MELIKEY BONECAS!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich_Nietzsche
    Hello??

Hello??

Anyone home???

How many more left the board since last post??
    at least one more. bye all. I realize I'm more of a footnote than a headline around here anyway, but with all the negative comments and disrespect being directed at my friends, I can't see any positive point to being here right now.

FK
    Hon I wouldn't really haved called you a footnote around here, at least not in my eyes.

to everyone else and I mean everyone.. people need to start having discussions and not verbal battles. Getting people to change their opinions through insults badgering and other subjective ways inspire only hatred and irrational actions. Getting a person change their opinions through a clear, articulate, accurate discussion inspires people to better themselves.

I don't know much of what was going on around here with the ladyboy postings (i came in after alot of posts had been deleted and such) but i will state this.

I have seen some ladyboy pics that were really nice, but there have been a few times and I stress a FEW times where I wondered if they were of legal age. If they were (I hope they were) then no problem. If they weren't then get rid of them, last thing we need is NEO-Crispy Government sticking their honker in.

Can I ask one question was the orginial problem ever solved? or did everybody get sidetracked by their insults and badgering?

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Rookie Poster

I came intothis a little late as well. I actually saw the thread where the questionable photos had been posted, but they had already been removed. BTW, they were removed by the original posters not the moderators.

Most of the posts you see here were the result of a few people getting a bit agressive and insulting in throwing their opinions around. Followed by the necessary defensive postures and more insults being hurled. Ending with the required "exit" of some offended people.

Veteran Poster

ahhhhh lines drawn in the sand.. go figure

But I do not like insults, they have no place in a discussion or even an arguement.. they show a sign of igorance on the subject matter to which you are discussing and or arguing

but alas what to i know

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Junior Poster

Thats some people here. They get their jollies through insults. Mainly because they they dont have the balls to say it to peoples faces. So they hide behind a computer.

Who is it??......Dave.....Who?...its me dave!!.....No Daves not here man

Junior Poster

Default new comer with a point

I live in Thailand have for while my wife is thai ladyboy i have a perspective i want to share first hormones like all medicine here that is not opiate based or narcotic is legal over the counter for whoever wants it even injectable hormone which you buy and then pay a doctor a about 4 dollars american to inject. The vast majority of ladyboy start hormones at high school age. Asian Thai male in particular lack generally have a younger less mature look than most other cultures some due to naturally hairless, soft muscle tone. When you combine a naturally immature male with early introduction to hormones this can result in younger appearing Ladyboy. Now that is not to say there are not any underage ladyboy on the net or in bars, ect there are but i am at loss to think of anytime i have seen a working ladyboy under the age of 17. Thai people are known for there shyness and at young age even more so. I think though that anyone who thinks that anyone is being exploited underage should absolutely speak up and then investigate and find the truth

Mai pen rai