Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Thanos is my favorite comic book character, but I see why you might think that, as Thanos means "death" in that language, IIRC...
    "Thanatos" means "death" in Greek.
    "Thanos" means "noble" and is a Greek name, although it does not appear in the top 1000 baby names in the US.

I am not a comic fan (at least not of superhero comics) but skimming information about Thanos appears that his name was inspired by the word "thanatos".

This has been your linguistical lesson for the day. You may now return to your regularly scheduled fapping.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedrich_Nietzsche

Glad there is someone who thinks that way
    I tottaly agree Thanos

I am almost sure you are Greek,btw
    lol, I'm pure-born American with Irish/German roots, Thanos is my favorite comic book character, but I see why you might think that, as Thanos means "death" in that language, IIRC...
    Well, actually, death is "thanatos"
    Thanos is a very common name

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    it's funny how we are never satisfied with what we have..i remember growing up and always feel uncomfortable when i have a bulge in my pant...now..well i wish i'm a little smaller...would be nice to wear a bathing suit with just tight tucking underwear...nope...i have to tape that bitch down..not so comfortable when u're trying to relax under the sun.....
    wish you had some pics of this..

Professional Poster

Sure they do or they wouldnt be lying about the size of their dicks when they are clearly adding 3 or 4 inches to their actual length.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    it's funny how we are never satisfied with what we have..i remember growing up and always feel uncomfortable when i have a bulge in my pant...now..well i wish i'm a little smaller...would be nice to wear a bathing suit with just tight tucking underwear...nope...i have to tape that bitch down..not so comfortable when u're trying to relax under the sun.....
    You have a very nice looking dick which even makes you stand out even more. There are not too many girls of your back ground.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsfarrah
    yes hun my measurement is accurate

come to London and try it out! :P lol
    that's where you're at. you should come to the US sometime.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Quote Originally Posted by tsfarrah
    Transsexuals lie about the size of their cock just as much as guys do!

actually men are really bad at getting the size of their cock acurate

they must have the magic tape measure i guess! lol
    I think transsexuals lie about their dick size probably three or four times more than guys do. Most know that a lot of guys are size obsessed and that's one of the easiest ways to get a guys attention is by false advertisment. I've seen some ts claim they're like 10 inches only to see that they were actually only about 6 inches and maybe 7 on a good day..

Like this transsexual here what can she really say to intrest a guy unless she's with a guy who likes tiny penis and there are some who do apparently?
    wow now that was a really tiny cock. I think msot girls do lie about their cock size. i've been with a few who claimed they were like 9 inches to only find they were 4 inches to maybe 6 inches long! why lie about it when we can tell that they're nowhere near as big as they calim?

Professional Poster

It's not a TS, but this guy is fucking huge ................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	354a_154.jpg 
Views:	1682 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	82008  

Veteran Poster

1 out of 1000 males have a dick (slightly) bigger than 6 inches and 1 out of 10000 have a dick bigger than 8 inches I read so keeping that in mind, I find it highly unlikely that every male with a very large dick becomes a transexual. I know, they're all lying about their size but I'm just throwing this info out there.

AGTFB