Exclamation Group raises 12,000 for ZImmerman to buy a gun!?

Does George Zimmerman, the Florida man who was recently found not guilty in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, need another gun? One Ohio gun group thinks so, and it has raised $12,000 to buy him one.
    Ken Hanson, a gun instructor and the legal chairman of the Buckeye Firearms Foundation, appeared on "Piers Morgan Live" on Monday night to describe the reasoning behind the group's fundraising efforts.
    "The first thing to point out is the purpose of the fundraiser was not just to buy a gun. It was to buy a gun, gear, ammunition, training, security systems, personal protection, whatever he felt was appropriate to defend himself, defend his family, defend his parents," Hanson said.
    When Morgan asked if the group plans to make the same offer to Martin's parents, particularly since it was their son who was shot and killed, Hanson demurred, saying he was not aware of any threats to the victim's family.
    "Obviously they lost their teenage son, who was unarmed, to a gun. A gun that was owned by George Zimmerman. Many people would feel the last thing George Zimmerman should be having right now is another gun," Morgan countered.
    Morgan then asked Hanson what would happen if Zimmerman takes that new gun and shoots another unarmed teenager.
    "If someone is on top of Mr. Zimmerman again, repeatedly bashing his head into the concrete, and he acts in self-defense, that's incredible bad luck that he found himself in that situation twice. But we'll sleep soundly," Hanson said.
    CLICK THE VIDEO ABOVE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000003

Thoughts.......

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: Group raises 12,000 for ZImmerman to buy a gun!?

Saw this last week. Responsible citizenry at its finest.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Yes. Of course he needs a new gun. I'm buying him this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5001552884_e89becb8a4_z.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	607399  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

"The first thing to point out is the purpose of the fundraiser was not just to buy a gun. It was to buy a gun, gear, ammunition, training, security systems, personal protection, whatever he felt was appropriate to defend himself, defend his family, defend his parents."

I thought this was the most pathetic paragraph. A gun, gear, ammunition, training, security systems, personal protection??? Fucking lunatic fascists.

As I said on the older gun thread, it's enough to make you weep.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    "The first thing to point out is the purpose of the fundraiser was not just to buy a gun. It was to buy a gun, gear, ammunition, training, security systems, personal protection, whatever he felt was appropriate to defend himself, defend his family, defend his parents."

I thought this was the most pathetic paragraph. A gun, gear, ammunition, training, security systems, personal protection??? Fucking lunatic fascists.

Sounds prepared to me. I can check-off each one but personal protection (I assuming guards).

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 95racer View Post
    Sounds prepared to me. I can check-off each one but personal protection (I assuming guards).
    Yeah sorry, I misspoke. I didn't mean fucking lunatic fascists, but damn fine Americans.